F O R T Y - E I G H T

My nerves ease when I see my sweet baby boy safe with Malik

My nerves ease when I see my sweet baby boy safe with Malik. Yet my interest peaks when I see the look on his face as he watches Rowan and some sub whom I can't place.

I sneak behind him and slowly run my sharp fingernails softly over his scalp, messing his brown hair and running my hands down his chest. I watch from above as his body shudders under my touch; I love how apparent his physical reaction to me is. Every hitch in his breath, every tremble in his thigh as I touch him is a little love letter to me, not telling but showing me how every touch of mine affects him.

I can't get enough.

My need for him is rising and my tolerance for any kind of distraction is tanking. I need to get him alone.

I bend down to whisper in his ear, amused at the way his eyes are glued to the lewd yet intoxicating demonstration before us. Not only does my sweet boy not feel any need to turn away from the queer love scene before him, he is openly turned on by it.

"Let's go home baby boy, I need to touch you." I whisper, giving a soft stroke to the hard length he managed to cover from sight.

My statement isn't a question, it's an invitation..

Baby Kai tilts his head back to look up at me, and my breath catches at the expression on his face.

He looks up at me like he's begging me to use him, like he's begging me to take away the pain from his aching cock. I watch as his tongue darts out to brush against his lower lip, and I have to actively keep myself from pouncing and nibbling on him.

Instead I lean down to give him a kiss on the cheek, and whisper for him to follow me.

He scrambles his way out of the leather seat and I hear his soft footsteps following the sharp staccato of my stiletto heels clicking against the tiled hallway. I turn just to look at him, just to make sure he's okay, and I catch him watching the sway of my hips and the jiggle of my ass. I smile as his eyes lift to catch me catching him ogling – his cheeks an adorable shade of red. I blow him a kiss and reach my hand behind me. He gets the message and grasps my hand tight, following me out of the maze that is Rouge.

I lead us out into the cool spring air, scanning the empty street before us for possible onlookers. When I find none, I spin around and push Kai into the brick wall behind us.

His breath catches, and I smile at the adorable expression on his face. It's one I relish, a touch of confusion, a touch of trepidation, a whole lot of lust, and a whole lot of trust. His pretty eyes blink up at mine, and I'm reminded of the inches I have over him.

I take a minuscule step toward him, taking the time to scan him from head to toe like a predator sizing up her prey. He looks and smells delicious, the thin layer of sweat spotting his skin is like an invitation to lick every inch of his body.

I trace his stomach with my fingertips, playing with the fabric of his shirt, slowly running my fingers under his shirt, up his chest to tickle the base of his neck.