T H R E E

Hello my kinky darlings – please vote and comment ;)

Her words had me in a trance. I swallowed thickly, suddenly feeling uncomfortable. Not in a bad way.

Trust me. Not in a bad way.

She stood from her leaned position over me and walked back toward the front of the classroom. I watched her hips sway in the tight pencil skirt she was wearing. God, it was such professional attire but somehow she made it appear so...dirty. So seductive.

Back in the front of the classroom, she turned to face every student.

"Yes, I have female clients. But most of my clients are rich and successful men."

The room was silent at her statement, and I looked around to gauge their reactions. Were they surprised? Were they curious, like I was?

I tentatively raised my hand again.

She turned her head toward me and a small smirk spread across her face and fuck, I wasn't sure my jeans could even get tighter.

She nodded my direction.

"If I may ask Mistress V, why are most of your clients successful men?"

I swear I saw her eyes darken when I called her by her adopted name – Mistress V.

This time, she didn't move toward me, and I couldn't help the shade of disappointment that passed over my face.

"Men in this society are riddled with expectations. They are expected to be strong at all times, expected to express no emotion. They are ridiculed when showing vulnerability. When you think about successful men, what comes to mind?"

It takes me a few minutes to realize she's addressing me.

"May I speak?" I mumble out hesitantly, but somehow she hears it.

The sparkle in her eyes and the smile that spreads across her face, showing pearly teeth, takes me by surprise.

She approves.

"Yes, Kai. You may speak."

I can feel Oli's eyes boring into the side of my face. I'm not sure if his expression would reveal curiosity or shock or amusement, but I don't care at the moment.

All I see is her. 

I don't care about the judgmental glances I'm likely receiving from my fellow students. I mean, I did ask her if I could speak when it was clear she wanted me to. But I understood the message she sent through Brad. I could tell that she doesn't like people speaking to her without permission. So really, it doesn't matter if I assume she wants me to speak. I had this gut feeling that I still needed her permission. 

"When I think of successful men I think of the stress that comes with their occupations."

Mistress V nods at my revelation, and her expression is so well guarded that I'm not sure whether she accepts my response or whether she is simply acknowledging it as a statement.