I can't help but to moan, relief spreading through my tight muscles.

Finally.

He begins moving his finger, curling inside of me in a rhythmic pattern of fast and slow strokes while his thumb moves in circles.

"I... oh," my brain won't think of words, I don't think I could remember my own name if asked. All my focus is on the pleasure building at the base of my spine.

I can feel myself starting to tremble, my core shaking under his watchful eye.

"Fuck," he hisses, his dark, emotion filled eyes holding contact with mine as I try to force them to stay open.

It only takes a few minutes of his expert movements for my body to tense, the pressure wound right through my stomach.

"I'm... I'm..." the words catch in my throat as a garbled moan rips from my chest.

I feel his lips on my neck, kissing and sucking on his mark. He moves his fingers as I tighten and pulsate around them, making my orgasm last for what feels like eternity.

I'm exhausted by the end of it but also so hungry for more of him that I can't think straight. My legs wobble as I forcefully push him back, forcing him to the ground so I can straddle his hips.

He looks bewildered for a moment before lust takes over his face.

"I need you, now," is my only explanation as I sink down over him, taking each hard inch in one fluid motion. When my hips are settled directly on top of his we both groan loudly.

"Shit you're going to make me cum before we've even started," his hands grip my hips, hard, holding me down against him.

I stare down at him, letting my hair fall like a veil around us both, "Don't leave me again."

"I promise," he moans as I start to roll my hips slowly, letting them rise and fall over him, letting him slide through me.

His legs flex against the ground and loud moans and growls fill the darkness around us.

"Shit you feel so fucking good," he groans before pulling me down to kiss me.

He isn't slow or tender anymore, this kiss is full of fire, his need and desire on open display as he pushes his tongue into my mouth.

Pulling up, away from him, I lean back and bounce my body up and down. Each time I bring my hips down he pushes up, causing me to falter. The depth of this position makes my body jerk.

A thin layer of sweat is starting to form over my skin as I push myself faster, slamming down on him harder. I'm so close, my body moves frantically on instinct trying to reach my peak.

"Josephine," he grunts loudly as he brings his hand between my legs, "you have to cum, now."

His teeth grind together, desperation is clear on his face. He moves his fingers to my clit suddenly, circling over it.

The small motion is all it takes to send pleasure like lighting through my veins.

I scream his name as I clench around him and still completely.

"Fuuuuck," he drops his head into the dirt and rolls his hips below mine, jerking harshly deep between my legs.

"Don't ever let me go so long without touching you again," he pants while pressing kisses to my jawline and neck as he rolls us so that he's on top of me again.

"I said over and over again, didn't I?" He smiles down at me before slowly pushing forward.

Several hours and countless orgasms later the sun is rising above the trees.

"Holy shit..."

I can only muster a tired chuckle. My body is perfectly worn out. I lay, slumped over him as minutes tick by. His fingers run over my spine softly.

"Shit!"

The realization that we're going to have to somehow get back to the house hits me and momentarily consider shifting and sleeping outside.

"Come on, Jo. We can make it. I think you should tell me about the Moon Goddess encounter again, now that I'm really listening."

He stands and holds his hand out to me, "I have a bag of clothes around here somewhere."

As we walk out of the clearing a golf cart speeds toward us, Cam behind the wheel.

"You guys need to get back home, now. You have a visitor."

Want more of The Fairytales? Read 5 completed books in this series, plus get access to over 30 adult romance titles on my Patreon (patreon.com/MyrandaRae) !

Updates weekly: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

--