Vikram meets an unknown girl

Start from the beginning

Rishabh caught hold of one of them by the throat and said just two words, “Who sent him?”

The man said in fear, “Anant Sethi.” As soon as he finished speaking, Rishabh put pressure on his hands and with a cracking sound the bone of the man’s neck broke and he died there.

Rishabh got up and said angrily, stressing on each of his words, “Anand Sethi and Alok Shergill, it seems I have given you guys a lot of freedom. Maybe I need to remind you who Rishabh Shergill is.  "

Then he took Rohit to the hospital. After Rohit was treated in the hospital, everyone took him home. After coming home, Rishabh went straight to his room.

When Surekha saw Rohit's condition, she panicked and said, "Rohit, what happened? How did you get shot? I swear on my diamond, Rohit, did you also get involved in all these activities with Rishabh?"

“ No mother, I am not with my brother. My brother was attacked and I was with him, so in the meantime I got shot.”, Rohit explained.

“Son, you should be fine. Have you not been hit too hard?”, Shobha asked nervously, then Rohit held Shobha’s hand and said, “Badi Maa, nothing has happened. It’s just hit my hand and that too the bullet had grazed it. So don’t take tension.”

“Okay son, now you take rest in your room.”, Rishidhar ji said, so Rohit went to his room and everyone else too.

Rishabh was going out of his room towards the study room when his eyes fell on the hall below. Anokhi was sitting near the phone on the sofa in the hall and was thinking about something.

She picked up the receiver and then put it back. After thinking for a while, she picked up the receiver again and dialed three and put the phone back. Seeing this act of her, Rishabh’s eyes narrowed.

Then Anokhi got up from the sofa and went towards Shobha's room, Rishabh also came down and went towards Shobha's room.

She stopped at the door of Shobha's room. Anokhi was standing near Shobha inside the room. Shobha asked Anokhi, "Yes Anokhi, tell me, did you have any work with me?"

"I wanted something, but you won't get angry, right?" Anokhi said fearfully, then Shobha smiled and put her hand on her cheek and said, "Why would I get angry. Ask what you want to ask."

"I want to talk to Alok uncle. Can I get his number?" Anokhi said.

Hearing her words, Shobha's hands moved away from her cheek and she looked at her in shock. This was the first time Anokhi wanted to talk to someone.

When Rishabh heard Alok's name from Anokhi's mouth, anger appeared in his eyes. He went inside the room and held Anokhi's arm and pulled her towards him.

"Rishabh, what are you doing? Leave Anokhi." Shobha said while freeing Anokhi from Rishabh's hands, but she was unable to separate Anokhi from Rishabh even if she wanted to.

Rishabh removed Shobha's hands and holding Anokhi's jaw said, "I told you, I told you to stay within limits. If you want to live in this house peacefully and alive, then stop adopting the tricks told by Alok Shergill. But it seems you did not understand what I said. So okay, no problem, go and tell me, but whatever happens to you after that, even Alok Shergill cannot stop it.  " Saying this, Rishabh left Anokhi in anger and left Shobha's room.

As soon as he left, Anokhi sat on the bed and started crying. Shobha hugged her and said while caressing her back, " Just keep quiet Anokhi. I will talk to Rishabh ”. "

" No no, don't say anything to him, otherwise he will get more angry. It was my mistake, I am leaving from here. " Anokhi said after separating from Shobha and left from there.

Shobha was just watching him go helplessly. She said to herself, " Rishabh, why do you get so angry? You yourself don't even know what you do in anger. I thought that by staying with Anokhi, you would have learned to control your anger, but as soon as you hear Alok's name, you forget everything, even your emotions. "

Everyone was sitting at the dining table at dinner time. Rishabh's face was still showing anger. When everyone saw him angry, they thought that he was still angry about Rohit being injured.

Just then Ajay said, "Hey Bhabhi, where is she?"

"I went to call her, but she said she is not hungry." Shobha said in a sad tone. Hearing this, Rishabh's hands stopped.

Rishidhar ji asked Shobha, "Is she alright Shobha?"

"Yes Papa, he is alright and you don't worry, I will feed het something later." Shobha said with a slight smile.

Dehradun _

Vikram's car stopped outside the hospital. Vikram came out of the car and looking at his phone said, "Why is Hardik not picking up my call. Is his operation still going on?  Let me see if he is really busy in the surgery or is he flirting with some nurse who is not even replying to any of my messages.”

Vikram was walking inside the hospital looking at his phone and talking to himself and then he bumped into a girl.

The girl started falling because of the collision but Vikram held her by the waist and saved her from falling. In all this, Vikram's phone slipped from his hand, but Vikram was not looking at his phone. He was looking at the girl in his arms, whose only closed eyes were visible and half of her face was covered by the dupatta.

Vikram gently removed the dupatta from the girl's face with his other hand. The girl had closed her eyes in fear. Seeing her beautiful face, Vikram forgot everything for a moment.

When the girl realized that she had not fallen, she opened her eyes and was startled to see herself in the arms of a stranger.

Vikram also came to his senses. He made the girl stand upright and said to her, "I am sorry, I was walking while looking at my phone, that is why I collided with you. You did not get hurt, right?"

"No, I am fine.", the girl said slowly.

Vikram apologized to her again and said, "I am really sorry, you were about to fall because of my mistake."

"It's okay, it doesn't matter. I am not hurt.", the girl said again.

Her voice was very low. Vikram noticed that there were tears in the girl's eyes. Seeing this, Vikram did not like it at all, for some reason.

===================================

Guess who is she..... 😜😜

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!