16

Baekhyu was on his way to Yoongi's office.He didn't really know why he was called in,but yet he had to do what he had to do.

He made a beeline through all the other workers so he could get to Yoongi.

'Yoongi?What's wrong?'

Yoongi turned his gaze towards Baekhyu who had just arrived.

'Do you have my phone with you?You usually take it..'

'Huh?'

'My phone?Is it with you?I can't find it anywhere.'

'Oh...uh....'

'Oh uh what?Where's my phone?'

'You left it home.'

'Well then go get it!'

'Is that what you wanted me for?Couldn't you just call me and tell me to bring your phone?Are you stupid or something?'

'Did you just call me stupid?'he said as he started walking over to him.

'No,no,no!I'm sorry!I'm gonna go take the phone right now!'

Yoongi said nothing.

Baekhyu ran to his car and headed straight to the mansion so he could find Jimin.Who,in fact,has Yoongi's phone with him.

He got out of the car and sprinted to the entrance of the house, immediately realising that Jiwoo had locked him inside.

'Oh shit...'he cursed under his breath as he tried to find his keys,only to realise that they were nowhere to be found.

He literally started whining as he couldn't feel them in his pockets.Could he be more stupid?

Okay,he had to forget that.His main mission is to bring Yoongi his phone.Maybe he could call Jimin?Wait no...oh,yes!He can call on Yoongi's phone and Jimin will answer,right?

As he finally had little hope in himself,he realised that he doesn't have his own phone with him.

His only way out was to call Jiwoo,but he knew that she was asleep already.

'Uh....'he looked around a little and then sighed.

'Jimin!'

No answer.

'Jimin!'

Again no answer.

'Uhhmm..'

He took a deep breath in.

'JIMIN!'

Jimin,who was on his mission to solve Yoongi's tangled life,heard Baekhyu's screams and opened the window to see what he needed.

'What!?Are you okay in the brain with the braincells you're missing!?'

'No.'

'...'

'...'

'So what do you want?'

'Yoongi's phone?Is it with you?'

'Uhm...I don't know..'

'What do you mean you don't know!?Gosh,he would kill me because of you!'

'Calm down, chihuahua.It's right here.'he said,picking up the phone and being confidently ready to throw it down.

'Hey,hey!Do you have a connection with your main brain!?You can't just throw it like that!'

'...I do unlike you..'he said,dropping the phone.

Baekhyu's heart skipped a beat as he reached his hands out,managing to catch the phone in time.

'Jimin!'

'Baekhyu.'

'You are scaring me sometimes..'

Jimin said nothing,just looking blankly into Baekhyu.

'Uhm...okay?Bye then.'

'Bye..'

As Jimin turned around after closing the window,he realised that he didn't close the tabs on the phone that he opened.

Shit,he was screwed.

Plus,it was too late to call out to Baekhyu to tell him to atleast clear up the cache.

Well,if he had luck maybe he could keep his bones in his body,if no.... probably something worse.

-

'Did you find my phone?'

'Yes,I did.I don't know what you find so golden in your phone.'

'If you find out what's on this phone,you will maybe question your existence.'

'...'

'What?'

'You're not funny.'

'And Angelina Jolie got plastic surgery but I don't say anything.'

'Haha,you're so funny.'

'You said I'm not funny just a second ago?'

'Oh,yeah.Forget that.'

'Mhm...'

As Yoongi picked his pen up and unlocked his phone,he immediately saw the chats from Jieun.

'Baekhyu.'

'Yeah?'

'Whats this?'