8

Yoongi looked at the now lifeless body Infront of him in disgust as he dropped the wire to the ground.He knew that he couldn't leave like that.He needed to get rid of the body.

He looked through the window,checking if there is anyone in the backyard.After making sure that the coast is clear,he picket up Jihoon's body and opened the window,dropping to the ground.

He looked around one last time.He felt the cold air hit hit body as he dragged the corpse to the woods near the residence.He walked for a few minutes,stopping as he saw some mud that could help him in this.

The threw his body right in the mud,starting to cover it from head to toe.Still,it wasn't enough to hide everything,so he ended up picking some leaves and branches,throwing them into the mess he had made.

'Looks good..'Yoongi murmured to himself as he walked his way out of there,entering his car and finally driving away.

He had arrived at his destination,freaking out as he saw Jimin sitting outside.'Jimin!'he yelled as he got out of the car,making him flinch.'Yoongi hyung!'he chimed as he got up to hug him,being stopped as he tried to.

'What do you think you are doing,Jimin?!'Yoongi whisper-yelled as he started touching Jimin's face,making sure that he isn't cold.

'Hyung I was scared..there is some dude in the house so I waited outside..' Dude in the house?Who could it possibly be?

Yoongi furrowed his brows,confused of Jimin's words.'A dude in the house?'he repeated and received a nod from the younger.

'Is he dressed in black and white?'Yoongi asked,having a suspect that Jimin just saw one of the bodyguards.'Yeah..he was like..as tall as this!'he said as he opened his hands,showing Yoongi how big the guy actually was.

'Jiminie,that was just my bodyguard.'Yoongi reassured as he cupped Jimin's cheeks and placed a chaste kiss on his nose.'Come on,let's go inside.You want to eat something?'Yoongi had questioned as they both entered the house.

'I want..I want tteokkochi!'Jimin chirped and started jumping up and down,continuing to say the name of the dish that he wanted to eat.'Tteokk,tteokk!'

Yoongi was just smiling from a distance,adoring the cute little creature Infront of him.'Jiwoo!'he finally called out,resulting to a beautiful blonde girl showing up.'Make some tteokkochi,Jimin wants to eat.'

The woman obeyed and then quickly started to take out all the ingredients.

Jimin on the other hand was mesmerized.Yoongi could just get whatever he wanted with the snap of his finger.'Yoongi was that powerful?'Jimin asked  himself as he turned the TV on,trying to find something to watch.

Yoongi on the other hand had to light a cigar before eating.It wasn't like he was going to eat much,the cigar was just his appetizer.

He got outside and lit the cigarette,finally relieving the stress that he had on his shoulders.As he was about to inhale the smoke,he received a phone call from an unknown number.

He looked at the screen for a while,finally deciding to answer the call.

-On the phone call-

'I know what you did at the party..' a female voice spoke,making Yoongi have a smug expression on his face.

'First of first,who the fuck are you and how do you have my number?'

'You think that I don't know you,Yoongi?'

-End of phone call-

Yoongi had panicked and just as his reflex told him to do,he quickly hung up the call.

Who could it be?The voice sounded so familiar to Yoongi but he just couldn't process who it was.

'Forget about the fucking cigarette..'Yoongi mumbled as he threw the cigar on the ground and then stepped on it.He went through the list of contacts that he had and started searching for the woman's number.

The number was vanished.

Who was it?Who could it be to have Yoongi's number and know him?

'Yoongi hyung!'a soft voice was heard from behind,followed by his arms draping over his shoulders.'What is it?'he answered bluntly as he turned off his phone and turned around so he could face the younger.

'Who was it hyung?'he said as he pursued his lips,managing to get a peck from the older.

'No one..'he whispered and hugged him tightly,sensing the heat that their bodies were overwhelming.

'No one!?How come no one?You were clearly talking to someone,and you are saying FUCKING NO ONE!?Tell me. Now.'Jimin said in one breath and Yoongi was clearly surprised.

Jimin just talked back to him?What a brave boy must he be to do that,huh?

'Jimin,it's really nothing you can worry about.'he reassured again,now getting Jimin frustrated.

'Tell me!'Jimin begged once again,now really getting on Yoongi's nerves.

'Listen. It's no one.It is none of your business.You don't have to worry about it.'

Jimin just rolled his eyes,then again maintained his focus on the tall male Infront of his sight.

'Fine!Dickhead....'he muttered under his breath,thinking that Yoongi wouldn't hear,but boy was he wrong.

'What did you just say?'