1

The silence was killing Yoongi internally.He was shuffling around his office trying to stop himself.Stop himself from what,you may ask.Well,to stop himself from smoking.

He decided that he finally needs to take care of himself and he really needed to take action.He started smoking when he was sixteen.Of course,his mother was upset,but she just can't control his life.Yoongi just tends that he is independent now and no one can take control over his decisions.

'Yoon?You here?'a deep voice was heard coming from the door.There stood a tall,silk-haired male.'What do you want,Hoseok?'he asked bluntly and sat on his desk.

'You sure you okay?I think that you are under some serious pressure.'the silky haired man responds and sits next to Yoongi.

The older tho,just rubbed his forehead with one finger and sighed deeply.'Dude,I'm just trying to hold myself a little.'he finally says and Hoseok looks at him confused.

'Hold yourself from wha-'

'Smoking!Smoking,fuck it!'The older yelled,resulting to Hoseok flinching and taking a few steps back.'Chill out,okay?Tell me what makes you so angry..and we can work on it together.'Hoseok mutters and placed both of his hands on Yoongi's shoulders,then starting to massage them.

'You are really asking me?I wake up at fucking 2 a.m. trying not to doze off back asleep.Then all of a sudden I hear that our dealers are all 'busy'!Like..the fuck you busy with?Just give the drugs and shut up!'the so called Baekhyun screams all the pain out and  rests his head back.

His lungs were burning.He hasn't tasted the sweet toxins of a cigarette,resulting to him being too stressed.Right now,he just relies on Tequila and beer,nothing else.

'Why don't you try to distract yourself?'the taller offered and looked Min Yoongi in the eyes.'How the fuck am I supposed to do that?'he asked,clearly unaware of what to do to 'distract himself'

'Maybe you can paint,you can eat something,you can write something.'The older rolled his eyes and groaned.'First,I'm not an artist.Second,I'm not hungry.Third,I'm not an author.I just really want to sleep.That's it..'he said it all in one breath and stood up from his sitting position.

'You can go home.Your business is in good hands!'the taller said enthusiastically and gave his boss a thumbs up.

'Are you sure?I'm pretty sure that you won't be able to do plenty of things without me.'the older warned,but his work mate had other plans.

'Just go and rest!We can do all the work here,okay?''the taller reassured and started pushing Yoongi to the exit.''B-but Hoseok!'he tried to say his sentence as fast as he could but he didn't manage to,because his friend had already pushed him outside.

'Become a businessman they said.Wake up at 2 a.m. they said.It would be fun they said.'the old male started to murmur things to himself as he entered his car.

'Oh God,why is my life such a hell..'he whispered and rested his head on the steering wheel.He was literally about to pass out.He needed to light a cigarette.He really needed to.

He tried many times to get his life back.He tried to eat but he just didn't want to.He tried to stop drinking,but what makes a Sunday night out better?He tried to stop smoking,but as now,his lungs were burning.

He was always coughing and sometimes unable to move because of his lifestyle.But he tends that he is fine.

He drove off from his office,about to go to his home until he got a phone call.

-On the call-

'Hyung!Can you pick me up from the campus?I'm Infront of the entrance.'a little boy chirped,while waiting for his elder's reply.

'Yeah..I'm coming.'he said almost immediately and made an U turn.

'Thank you hyung!'

-End of phone call-

The Audi was now parked Infront of the campus,drawing everyone's attention.

There,Yoongi saw the little Jimin cutely jumping on his way to the car.Yoongi's mood immediately enlightened as soon as Jimin entered the car.

'Hyung,hyung!Guess what?'the younger squealed happily while making clenching his hands in fists.Yoongi just smiled at the minor's happiness,but his focus still maintained on the road Infront of him.

'What is it,Jiminie?'the older asks,turning around to have a look at his passenger.'Our team got nominated for the volleyball championship!Isn't that amazing?'he said while jumping up and down,clearly excited.

'It is amazing Jimin.'the older sighed and smiled sheepishly to himself.'Hyung..'Jimin said the magic word again,but Yoongi just couldn't get annoyed.'Yes,Jiminie?'he answered politely and looked at him from the mirror.

'Is there any way that you can come to watch us?'the younger pleaded.Yoongi just couldn't help but laugh.'Of course.I'll just see when I'm free,okay?'the older informed and Jimin jumped in excitement.

'Thank you so much hyung!!'the younger chirped once again,filling the car with giggles.

'Damn,I love your laugh.'thought the older to himself as he parked the car Infront of Jimin's house.