Little Mac vs Makunouchi Ippo: Beginning to Punch Out

The entire stadium was filled with fans surrounding the ring

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The entire stadium was filled with fans surrounding the ring. Junko and Monika went to take their seats.

Monika: There sure are a lot of people here to see this match.

Junko: Yeah, about 135,132.

Monika: That number seems... oddly specific. Wait, we're not hosting this one?

Junko: Nope, they are.

Junko points down at the announce tables where Howard and Kreese are sitting.

Howard: Greetings, gore sports fans! My name is Howard "Buckshot" Holmes, and along with my co-commentator Kreese Kreely, I'll be giving you a slay-by-slay account of tonight's bloodbath! ... Wait a second, when did we start commentating on a boxing match?

Kreese: Who the hell cares? We got front-row seats to our main event! It's time for a Death Battle!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Rise Kujikawa was in the middle of the ring with a microphone in her hands.

Rise: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for a one fall! And it is for the Death Battle Boxing Championship!

She pointed to the left.

Rise: Introducing the challenger, from the Bronx, New York, weighing in at 107 Ibs... Little... Mac!!!

The spotlight went to Little Mac, who started shadowboxing before throwing his jacket into the air as the crowd went wild.

Louis: Alright kid, show them what you got.

Little Mac: Got it, Doc!

Rise then pointed to her left.

Rise: And introducing the challenger, from Tokyo Japan, weighing in at 125 Ibs... He is the Death Battle Boxing champion, Makunouchi Ippo!!!

ippo held the title high and the crowd roared once more.

Genji: Careful out there Ippo, I won't be able to throw the towel if things get rough.

Ippo: Got it!

Ippo gave the referee the title belt as Mathilda came in with a sign that said "Round 1".