Akeno Himejima shows her stuff in Death Battle

Name: Akeno Himejima, "Priestess of Thunder and Lightning"

Origin: High School DxD

Gender: Female

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 119 Ibs

Age: 18 (Early Series), 19 (Final Arc)

Series Win-Loss Record: 0-1

Classification: Fallen Angel / Human hybrid, Reincarnated Devil, High-class Devil, Member of DxD

Theme:

FEATS:

-One of Rias Gremory's Evil Pieces

     *The Queen

-Vice President of the Occult Research Club

-Issei's second fiancee

-Demolished a gymnasium

-Defeated Siegfried, Grendel, and Rossweisse

-Easily defeated Sona's Bishop, Reya Kusaka

       *Forced Sona's Queen, Tsubaki, to retreat

-Alongside Xenovia and Irina, nearly defeated Jeanne until she took a child hostage

Monika: Before becoming a Devil, Akeno Himejima lived with her mother, Shuri Himejima, and assisted her in exorcising and purifying evil ghosts and spirits. However, this changed after her mother was killed, forcing her to fend for herself at a tender age and carve out a living by exorcising spirits. She also ended up hating her father, believing he abandoned her and her mother. This would cause her to cast aside her Fallen Angel heritage, refusing to acknowledge her powers.

Junko: But she's not the only one who would hate being a Fallen Angel. Her very own Himejima Clan came to despise her. They ended up hunting her down and leaving her for dead. 

Monika: Luckily, one Rias Gremory saved her, and Akeno's family allowed Rias to take her under two conditions. First, she must always be by Rias' side. And second, she must never step foot on Himejima territory ever again.

Junko: Jesus Christ! Talk about brutal! But luckily Rias has some use for her. Subsequently making Akeno her best friend.

Monika: Akeno would be reincarnated as Rias' servant, becoming the first of Rias' Evil Pieces as she would become the Queen.