Mirajane Strauss isn't just another happy face in Death Battle

Name: Mirajane Strauss

Origin: Fairy Tail

Gender: Female

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 100 Ibs

Age: 19 (In X784) | 20 (In X791) | 21 (In X792) | 22 (In X793)

Series Win-Loss record: 3-5

Classification: Human, Mage, Fairy Tail Guild Member

Theme:

FEATS:

-Became an S-Class Mage at the age of 16

     *Second youngest wizard to do so

-Defeated Racer of the Neo Oración Seis by moving even faster than him

-Rivals Erza Scarlet in beauty and power

-Defeated Seilah, one of the Nine Demon Gates of Tartaros by stealing and using her Macro curse

-One-shotted Juliet and Heine at the same time and caused them to revert back to their true forms with nothing but physical strength

-Defeated Jacob Lessio of the Spriggan 12

Monika: Mirajane Strauss was very young when her parents died, forcing her to live as an orphan in a church and take care of her younger siblings. That being her brother, Elfman, and her sister, Lisanna. Everything was pretty peaceful until a demon attacked her village. Luckily Mirajane was the one who managed to defeat it, but then something strange happened.

Junko: Yeah, her arm started to take the appearance of the demon she killed. Everyone immediately came to the same conclusion. She must have been possessed! And with that in mind, the entire village despised her, believing her to be some sort of monster!

Monika: She ended up forced to flee from her village with her younger siblings. Together, the three of them will find themselves joining the biggest guild in Mongolia, Fairy Tail. 

Junko: And with further good news, they also find out that Mirajane wasn't being possessed at all! She was just using Takeover Magic! More on that later. 

Monika: And so Mirajane would become a beloved member of Fairy Tail, rising up the ranks and becoming an S-Rank wizard at the young age of 16, the second youngest to ever achieve such a status. She would even become one of the few rivals to Erza Scarlett, one of the strongest female wizards in Fairy Tail.

Junko: But it wouldn't be all sunshine and rainbows. Elfman and Lisanna were also learning Takeover Magic and one day, Elfman went berserk and ended up killing Lisanna. Or at least presumably killing her... it's a long story.