The gold facing it was a very happy flea, jumping rapidly on its body. Every jump was accompanied by a mental blow, and the sound of "bang bang bang" was endless, and every move If it falls, it will knock out a deep pit in its body, and soon the vine will be destroyed.

"This..." Yan Xi's expression was complicated, "Is it too weak?"

This combat power does not match the appearance. Should I use the biggest appearance to take the hardest beating?

"Well, although it is weak, there are still troubles." Gojo Satoru pointed at the man-eating vine that was destroyed by Jin. "Look carefully."

Following his pointer, Yan Xi was surprised to find that the cannibal vine was destroyed The fallen vines were healing quickly, and the strange thin green vines did not stick to it this time. Instead, they all tightened up, as straight as sharp steel needles.

"It can also change its tactics!" Yan Xi couldn't believe it. "Does this thing have a mind?"

"Where is its brain? Where are its eyes?"

"That's a good question." Gojo Satoru touched his chin, his eyes filled with emotion. Curiosity arose.

At this time, the huge vine lifted up again.

Jin Ziran also saw its change, and his steps only paused slightly due to surprise. The thin green vines that were still attached to the roots

immediately twisted and quickly entangled his legs. Jin looked startled. The IQ of this vine might be higher than he expected.

He can heal himself and knows tactics. Even if he is slow, with his size and destructive power, grinding can kill people. However, Jin has no intention of panic. He has lived so long and experienced countless times. Big or small battles, if he gave up fighting just because of this abnormality, then he would not be Jin Fulis.

He smashed the vines wrapped around his legs with one punch, attached Qi to his body surface, and ran quickly on the vines, carefully observing the characteristics of the vines as he ran.

Xu Shijin's escape gave the vine a lot of courage. It was no longer satisfied with attacking only one person. It once again moved its target to the two particularly fragrant-smelling pieces of meat in the air.

It temporarily abandoned the gold that was running around Man's body and turned to attack the two people in the air. When he thought that these two people would also be chased by him and run away, and finally become its nourishment like other prey, the vines Full of energy, its attacks became more ferocious.

In the air, the whining wind came, and most of the surrounding ground had already collapsed under this series of attacks. The bones were rising and falling, and the huge vines were wrapped in a posture that wanted to split the heaven and the earth.

And then...it was held by a hand.

Man-Eating Vine: "..."

Wait, it's being held!

Got it!

Damn it! Something is wrong!

The thin green vines surrounding the man-eating vine attacked desperately, but as before, they could not cause any harm to the girl.