3: History

Ps. This chapter only talks about the History of Fantasia. You can skip this chapter whenever you want ^^.

Nang makapasok sa loob ng kuwarto ay napahanga ako sa laki. It's like a princess's room with the queen-sized bed in the middle, two shelves of books on the side, a chandelier and another two doors on the other side.

Naglakad ako sa silid at binaybay ang mga gamit ng mga kamay ko. Inilagay ko muna ang bitbit na libro sa kama at saka naglibot.

There's also a table with vase that has a flower in it and a painting of someone above, wearing an expensive clothing and she's very exquisite to look at. Very beautiful. At ang mas nakakuha ng atensyon ko ay ang korona n'ya na nakaupo sa ulo n'ya na para bang nagsasabing doon s'ya nababagay na ilagay. She screams power though nakangiti s'ya ng tipid.

Mukhang s'ya ang Queen Ereya na sinasabi ng headmistress.

Nilampasan ko ito at saka unang pinuntahan ang pinto sa right side. The wardrobe, and puno iyon ng mga damit. Uniforms, casual clothes, formal dresses, jeans, shorts, combat suits and of course, the uniform of the Academy.

Ashvrea Academy.

Iyon pala ang pangalan ng akademyang ito. I was taken here not even knowing the Academy's name. How funny.

There are also other shoes and I think everything I needed to wear is here.

Yung pinto pala sa kabila ay ang banyo. In fairness, kahit banyo malaki.

I came here with nothing. It's a good thing that I was provided with everything I needed for the rest of the stay here. Kahit na gusto kong umuwi dahil parang hindi na totoo na nandito ako at malaki ang responsibilidad na gagampanan ko sa mundong 'to.

Parang kahapon lang napagalitan ako dahil natulog ako sa klase tapos ngayon, poof! I'm here, trying to figure out how to live here.

Matapos ang pagsusuri sa silid ay umupo ako sa kama at saka binuklat ang librong binigay ng headmistress sa'kin. The history of Fantasia is here. This world is called Fantasia.

Fantasia has a three massive continents. Ashvrea--where all of the people is a magic holders and has a special abilities. Iclavia--where the witches resides and Vlaris--where the darkness rules.

Iclavia have two kingdoms, the Kingdom of Light Witches and the Kingdom of Dark Witches.

For Vlaris, the whole continent is their Kingdom and their territory.

Ashvrea, have four kingdoms. Flamma, Oceania, Terraria, and Aero. And the Academy where am I now, is at the middle of the four Kingdoms.

History says, that there are four Queens that has a heart of magic crystals. That crystals is where their unlimited powers came from.

Each of the queens ruled the four kingdoms.

Queen Farah for Kingdom of Flamma, Queen Selene of Kingdom of Oceania, Queen Gaia of Kingdom of Terraria, and Queen Ereya of Kingdom of Aero. They were known as the most powerful beings of the World. Together, they are strong.

Not until the Vlaris people planned to conquer Ashvrea and Iclavia, they plan to rule the world and take the hearts of the four queens, and it is not a good idea. There starts the war. Witches from Dark Kingdom decided to be an ally of the dark magicians for their Kingdom to be saved from the war. However, Light Witches took the side of the four Queens, which made them powerful enough to defeat the darkness from ruling the world.

But then... something happened..?

What is that something that made the tables turned? Ano ba yang something na 'yan. They shouldn't make an unclear statement of the history, mahirap paniwalaan.

However, I continued reading and found out that the war happened at Ashvrea and there is a very powerful being that took the heart of the four queens one by one, cursed the queens by making their souls as the guardian of their own kingdoms, forever.

However, as the overflowing magic of the crystal hearts of the four queens collided with each other, it raised up to the sky and produced a very powerful essence around the Ashvrea, causing multiple deaths of the dark magicians and made them return to Vlaris, claiming the failed plan to conquer the world.

Then, the four heart crystals  gave life to four new babies, with the crystal as their hearts. Indicating that they, are the next rulers of Ashvrea. The next to finish the war. But, will be there a so called 'end of war'?

§§§

VILEVEIL