part 15: beginning

(A/N: IM REWATCHING S6 AS I AM WRITING THIS CHAPTER SO EXCUSE IF IT SOUNDS GOOFY, BASICALLY THIS IS AROUND S6 EP5-14 IDK BUT THIS PART I ONLY INSERTED SHIZUKU'S PARTS AND SOME FLUFF HERE AND THERE)

As Midoriya divided the tasks, Shizuku and Uraraka received their instructions with determined nods. They were to head to the residential areas for evacuation, while others were assigned elsewhere.

"I'll go around the condos with Iida. Shizuku and Uraraka, you and the others go to the houses," Midoriya instructed the two girls. The girls nodded in unison, indicating agreement.

Shoto and Uraraka teamed up to ensure the safe evacuation of civilians from the houses. Meanwhile, Shizuku opted to work alone, finding it more efficient. She quickly gathered a few families and led them along the designated evacuation routes, ensuring their safety every step of the way.

In the midst of their efforts, Shizuku caught sight of Bakugo in the distance, aggressively urging people to leave their homes. Approaching him, she couldn't help but intervene when he crossed the line.

"Don't scare the civilians," Shizuku scolded, delivering a light smack to his head.

As all the civilians were gathered in one area, the heroes diligently rechecked the surroundings to ensure no one was left behind. Nejire, alongside other seasoned heroes, assisted the innocent people onto safety vehicles.

Suddenly, a distant rumble shook the ground, catching the attention of all the heroes present. Uncertainty hung in the air as they grappled with the unexpected disturbance. Burnin, a pro-hero under Endeavor's agency, announced the loss of communication with the other heroes at ground zero, heightening the tension among the group.

In response to the alarming situation, Deku moved to investigate but was swiftly halted by a wall of ice conjured by Shoto. The ice crumbled into dust, revealing the gravity of the situation: Shigaraki's ominous presence loomed over them.

With urgency, Shizuku and her fellow students sprang into action, prioritizing the safety of the civilians. They swiftly transported them above ground or away from the impending threat posed by Shigaraki's decay wave.

Shizuku summoned three large eagles to airlift groups of civilians to safety, while her fire wolves ferried others swiftly away. Adapting to the unfolding chaos, Shizuku utilized her quirk to emit a wide-ranging smoke, teleporting groups of civilians to the farthest reaches of her smokes, ensuring their protection from harm.

Suddenly, a concise but urgent message crackled through the radio, Endeavor's voice resounding with determination. He relayed his ongoing battle against Shigaraki, calling for assistance from anyone capable of aerial combat. Without hesitation, pro heroes like Burnin assured the students that they were en route to aid Endeavor, while the young heroes remained steadfast in their duty to protect the civilians.

As Endeavor's voice echoed once more, a chilling realization settled over Shizuku and her peers: Shigaraki was heading straight for the evacuation area where they were stationed. The gravity of the situation spurred Shizuku into action, her mind racing with strategies to confront the looming threat.

Drawing upon her quirk, Shizuku created several replicas of herself with her smoke, dispatching them to assist the pro heroes on the ground while she focused on her next move. The term "One For All" echoed in her mind, a phrase she had heard before but now took on newfound significance in the face of Shigaraki's relentless pursuit.

Ascending into the sky on trails of fiery smoke, Shizuku scanned the horizon for any signs of impending danger. Her keen eyes spotted Midoriya and Bakugou departing from the evacuation site, their determined strides marking their resolve to confront the villain head-on.