part 0: shizuku

name: sho shizuku 

nickname: sho

age: 18

date of birth: [UNKNOWN]

quirk/s

Masked Mist: This quirk grants the user the ability to emit dense smoke from their body. They can control the density and movement of the smoke, allowing them to obscure vision, create cover, and even manipulate the smoke to teleport short distances by disassembling their body into smoke particles and reforming it elsewhere within the smokescreen. Additionally, the user can use the smoke to blind opponents and disorient them, giving them an edge in combat.

Inferno Blaze: User of this quirk can generate intense flames from their body at will. They can manipulate the fire, shaping it into various forms and infusing it into objects or weapons for enhanced damage. The user can also envelop themselves in flames, granting them enhanced durability and the ability to shoot fire from their body as projectiles. Additionally, the user can harness their flames for regeneration, healing injuries by channeling the intense heat energy into their own body, allowing for rapid recovery from wounds.

background: Born in Japan, Shizuku was cast away and abandoned by her family at a young age because her quirk was deemed worthless by their standards. She endured years of isolation and experimentation, subjected to the whims of scientists who saw her only as a test subject. However, her suffering came to an end when she was liberated by Cathleen Bate, better known as Star and Stripe, the revered number 1 hero in America. Taking Shizuku under her wing, Cathleen not only rescued her but also became a nurturing figure in her life, giving her the name Shizuku and providing the guidance and training she needed to harness her abilities to their fullest potential.

appearance: dyed brown hair, blue eyes,  and long hair

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i still dunno where the direction is heading but i have some ideas. PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME IM A NEWBIE AT THIS. LET ME GO OUT FOR A BIT AND ATTEND MY SISTER PARENTS MEETING AND ILL GO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS. TTYL