author's note

DONT SKIPPPP!

y'all this is so tiring i forgot that writing is tiring af

Guys im tired af i slept at 3am while tryna write the first 5 chapters. And Writing one chapter takes me 2 hours im really slow, ik.

Anyways, I'd like to give an example of shizukus abilities.

So her healing abilities are similar to Phoenix from Valorant. He can heal with his fire (to himself) and Shizuku's replicas/clones work similar to his Ultimate. They can only stand for a short period of time so Shizuku's commands to them are simple and easy.

From Undead Unluck, Andy uses his fingers as bullets by biting it and using his blood to blast and shoot it. Similarly, Shizuku can do that too, she can shoot her fingers with her fire quirk.

For her smokes, Shizuku can change the thickness of her smokes but as long as there is smoke within her area, she can teleport to it.

Elaine is a smart girl but she's not a combat type hero, she is more like Mei Hatsume.

Ill start the lovey dovey chapter tonight!

Also I HAVENT READ THE MANGA YET SO IM LITERALLY YAPPING IN ALL THE SCENES PLEASE FORGIVE ME I KNOW IM CRINGE.

Please vote my chapters it means a lot and it keeps me going and writing more chapters.

Any questions or any of the chapters may be revised if you guys want me to change something I will consider it, just comment it.