Part one

"Princess,wake up.It's time to eat breakfast.Eommaaa,wake up baby." Nazia Begum,Hania's mother said."Yes,eomma,I am coming,just a minute."Hania replied in sleepy voice.She got down from her bed and went to washroom for doing her morning routine.

After sometimes,Hania came out and came to downstairs to the dinning table and greeted everyone with a smile.
"Assalamualaikum,eomma-appa'" Walaikumussalam princess.what are you doing my baby?"Abdul Aziz,Hania's father said."Alhamdulillah, I am doing good appa,what about you?""I am also fine princess,Alhamdulillah."Mr.Aziz replied with a slight smile.
Nazia Begum came with food from the kicthen and then started to serve Mr.Aziz."Where is the donkey?Isn't he awake?"Hania asked them.Mr Aziz laughed a little and said,"He's awake princess,he is in the washroom."They started eating, then Hania's brother Alif also came downstairs while rubbing his eyes and said,"Assalamu Alaikum everyone.You started eating without me?""Walaikumus Salam, you are late.So we had nothing to do."Hania replied with a little cool voice.Then Nazia Begum said,"Please stop your fights, atleast here."With that they started eating again.After eating, Mr Aziz left for his office.

He reached the office and went to his cabin after greeting his colleagues.Just then,Jeon Jungkook,Mr Aziz's boss came out from his office and stated,"Hello everyone,today there is a meeting at 2 pm.So,everyone complete your task and Ms Raya,come to my cabin with today's important files."Everyone nodded then he went back to his cabin and closed the door.

Jungkook was silently doing his work in his laptop,then his secretary, Ms Raya knocked the door.'Yes,come in."He said.Ms Raya came to him and said,"Sir here is the important files,please check it.And Sir,today's  meeting is about the marketing plot.So,you need to first check the plot and then attend the meeting.Mr Kang will be there also."He hummed and said,"yes, you don't need to pressure yourself.now you can go."His voice was a little low.Ms Raya sighed and left from there.

In the evening,
Abdul Aziz came back to home and sat on the couch.Nazia Begum came from the kitchen with a glass of water.He took the glass and gulped the water by saying Bismillah."Where are they?"Abdul Aziz asked.Nazia begum replied, "They are in their room,praying their salah." Abdul Aziz hummed and went to the room for praying his salah.

After completing salah,Hania went to the kitchen to help Nazia begum.She said,"Eomma, Is appa back?"Nazia begum replied smilingly, "Yes,eomma,he has come  back a little ago." Hania smiled and replied,"Okay, eomma.Today I will make something for appa.You go and chill with your husband."Nazia begum chuckled a little and said,"okay baby,cook anything for him.He will eat that happily.even If it is burnt or something else."Hania said with a pout,"eommaaaaaa."Nazia begum chuckled and said,"princess, I am just joking."With that she left from there.

Hania cooked Chicken Biriyani as It is her favourite food and then she called everyone for dinner.Everyone came to table and then she said with a bright smile,"I made it specially for you appa."Abdul Aziz smiled and kissed her back hand and said,"My princess, you are my Happiness.May Allah fulfill all your wishes and give you a great partner whom you can make these tasty dishes."Hania blushed a little and everyone laughed.All of a sudden Alif said,"Appa, It is unfair.You only love her.what about me?"He made a sad pout."That's why I call you donkey.Don't you know that to all the parents,their all children is equal?You are also dear to him."Adbul Aziz smiled and said,"Yes Alif,your noona is right.To me,you both are equal.Come to me my boy."Alif came to him and then He hugged both of them and kissed their head.Then he said to Nazia Begum who was smiling,"Honey,we are so blessed that Allah gave us two precious flower."Nazia Begum smiled said,"Alhamdulillah."

Assalamu Alaikum everyone, please vote for this story.
And I am not professional, so there will be mistakes,please forgive me for those.🙏🏽😊

Stay safe and be happy❤️

Happiness is not counted in money but counted in love.❤️