Hell

"Eyes open" Jimin groaned softly in my ear as I tried to fall asleep on the uncomfortable bedroom table my head is pressed flatly on.

My butt aches from sitting on the wooden chair for more than an hour doing absolutely nothing.

Totally giving up, my eyes shoot open, only to stare into a certain brown eyes. He's bent in front of me, his cheek slightly touching the table.

The sun slightly beams out of my open window resting on his face, making his face look so ethereal and slightly golden. Our faces so close, only an inch closer and our lips would touch.

A small smile crawls to his handsome face as he slowly scans my face- something I'm gradually getting used to.

My eyes stay locked to his, getting lost in it. Jimin always had that look of love, or I'd call it seduction. If I didn't know better I'd think he was in love with me.

His eyes could make you fall so deeply and the not so good part is that he knows this. He knows the power he holds, and he's not shy to use his seduction anytime.

"So pretty" Jimin whispered softly before trailing his eyes to my lips. "You're lucky I don't touch things that aren't mine"

He sighed before moving away from me standing up fully. I sit up properly too, patting my hands on my hair trying to smoothen my unruly curls.

" I thought y'all went out" I stated trying to clear the awkwardness in the air. I've only been staying with the boys for about a week but that's enough to notice how they're rarely home.

They're always going out somewhere, and whenever they're home, I rarely see them. It's difficult to start looking for them due to how big the mansion is. Only Jimin comes to my room sometimes to keep me company.

I've been trying to get used to the boredom. I always try to roam about the house whenever I feel really bored but there are lots of rooms that I'm not allowed to go into.

Even though my curiosity is killing me, I don't want to do anything that'll make them get mad since I don't really know what they do.

They could be killers for all I know. Even though they saved me, I still don't know why they did it.

Not knowing why has always put me on edge whenever I think about it. Why could they have done it?

For them to have been able to save me from Voldran means they're equally as dangerous as he his or even more.

"We got back a few hours ago" Jimin answered his eyes glued to the floor. I nod slightly even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Did you do anything fun today, princess" Jimin said patting down my head. I sighed before flicking his hands off emitting a laugh from him.

"Im not a pet, stop patting me" I huffed slightly, my mind drifting to my boring day.

"Y'know same old, same old"

"Why cant I use the library though" I groaned looking up at him, eyes already on me. He raised his shoulders slightly indicating he doesn't know. Sure, he never tells me anything anyway.

"I'm sure my day would have been fun if I could read" I said under my breath before sighing again.

"The library is like Namjoon's life, so I understand why he doesn't want you in there". Jimin stated as a matter of fact.

It's not like I could ruin the library or anything. Maybe I'll ask Namjoon myself if I see him_ even though thats impossible. But still, a girl can dream.

"Calm down Kookie, KOOKIE"

The door slams open revealing a fuming Jungkook, who doesn't hesitate to barge in further, a frustrated Taehyung and Hobi trailing behind him .

A slight chill goes through the room as Jimin moves to stand in front of me stopping Jungkook from reaching me.

"MOVE" Jungkook roared lowly, his eyes shooting daggers into Jimin who has no intention of backing down anytime soon.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked softly directing his question to the two guys behind Jungkook. If looks could kill Jimin would have been six feet under already with the way Jungkook was glaring at him.

He looked like he was ready to hit Jimin to get him away from his sight.

"He found out" Taehyung said shrugging slightly like he wasn't bothered at all.

"MOVE" Jungkook repeated moving slightly closer to Jimin. It's visible that his body was radiating intense anger and rage. And I'm sure Jimin could feel that, but I guess that didn't mean anything to him. He maintained his calm composure.

"Doing anything to her won't get you the answer you're looking for"Jimin said placing his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, only for it to be shrugged away.

Her? My heart is beating so fast, a part of me is wishing the person they're talking about isn't me. But who I'm I kidding, it's most definitely me.

Jungkook laughed bitterly, not lowering his glare for one second "I'm not looking for an answer, only here to do what's right"

"Well I won't let you" Jimin said moving my body backwards with his hand. My whole body was already shaking. I could feel my heart in my hands already. What's going to happen?

"We already agreed to forget about the incident, you should t_"

Silence fills the room as Jungkook lands a punch on Jimin's face, a cracking sound echoing through the room.

That's when all hell broke loose. Jimin immediately hit back and the fight began. Punches began to fly between them. Hobi ran out the room as Taehyung tried to separate the two.

My insides squelched as I watched the horrific sight unfold in front of me. They kept hitting each other like enemies. It felt like the only thing that could stop them was if one of them dropped dead right now.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF EACH OTHER"