||Escape||

~~

My breathing quickens as I run, my legs burning with pain. But I can't stop, I must not.

Even with the pain I feel, my legs don't stop.
And thats when I see it, a door.

My freedom.

My heart pounds in my chest as I sprint towards the door, my only hope of escape.

I can almost feel the cool breeze on my face as I reach out to grasp the handle. But then, a cold hand wraps around my arm and pulls me back, a guttural laugh ringing in my ears. I turn, my eyes meeting the cruel gaze of the black-clad figure, his face hidden by shadows.

Even in darkness, I know it's him. 

Voldran, his name. King of darkness, so he says.

I try to break free, but his grip is like iron, and he drags me away from the door, back into the darkness of the room. I struggle against him, but it's no use. He's too strong, and I'm too weak. I cry out, but my voice is lost in the gloom.

The door seems to recede into the distance, my freedom slipping away. I feel despair wash over me, and my strength leaves me. I go limp in the Voldran's grasp, and he chuckles, a low, chilling sound. "So disobedient ," he says his voice like gravel.

"Die"

As Voldran's hand tightens around my throat, I struggle for breath, my vision going black around the edges. I claw at his hand, trying to pry it away, but I can't. I feel my life slipping away, and I close my eyes. But then, suddenly, I hear a crash, causing Voldran's grip on me to  loosen. I slump to the ground, coughing and gasping for air. I hear a scuffle, and then silence.

My eyes flutter close as the figure moves cautiously towards me, my vision dimming. I can't make out the figure's words, my hearing muffled. I feel my consciousness slipping away, my body growing numb. The last thing I see is a flash of light, and then everything goes black.

~~~

... the end.

Is this it? Death.

Silence and peace.

I float in a sea of calmness, nothing to fear, nothing to say. My heartbeat slows to a whisper, my body at rest.

Is this the end I've longed for, a blissful, endless quest?

Death's embrace is gentle, its silence, so serene.

My spirit at peace, as I sink into the unseen. It's what I've always wanted ever since I've been in the grasp of Voldran. Even in intense pain,  he doesn't grant me that luxury. The luxury to feel at peace, to face death with confidence. Maybe he finally changed his mind, he finally let me go. He finally let me enjoy the peace death gives.

The silence.

But it's weird. I can feel softness beneath me, heat keeps crawling over my body. It's so hot. Is it hell?

To confirm my theory, a burning smell hits my nose. I breathe in and out as pain erupts all over my body. My eyes heavy and glued shut. From one hell to another.

Just perfect.

Life just hates granting me peace. I sniffle as I try to sink into the softness beneath me, the only comfort there is.

Slightly adjusting to the pain, something falls beside me with a loud bang. My body shifts slightly as my head feels like it's about to split open.

Here I thought I could at least have the luxury of silence. Feets move around hastily causing more noice. Hell is worse than I thought.

Turning a little, my ear picks up muffled voices. The sound getting closer by the minute. What is going on? My body goes limp as I feel someone's presence looming over me. The grim reaper?

As soon as warm fingers touch my skin, my eyes shoots open. I am immediately met with blinding lights causing me to shut my eyes.

"Are you awake"

I open my eyes, and I'm blinded by the lights again. I squint, trying to make out my surroundings. My hands itch underneath the softness beneath me as I feel it, a bed?

I hear a voice, soft and gentle, the one that asked if I was awake, he's speaking slowly but my hearing is muffled once more. I slowly turn my head in the direction of the voice, my eyes still adjusting.

There, standing in front of me, is a handsome man. I can't quite make out his features, but I know he's looking at me with concern. I blink, my mind racing. Who is this man? Where am I? What happened? 

Different thoughts go through my head as I try to study his features. Okay, fuck that. He is inhumanly handsome.

He has a sweet face, full pink lips and a warm smile which gives him an approachable look. His blonde hair looks slightly ruffled, probably from running his hands through it. His brown eyes staring intensely at me, before pulling his smiling lips Into a smirk.

"Quit playing around with her Jimin" another tall handsome guy says snapping his fingers as he walked towards the bed.

Goodness gracious, this man looks like he's just been brought out of a freaking painting. The way his face is beautifully carved makes me feel like I'm in a trance. My palm itches, as the urge to run my fingers down his angular face intensifies. His tongue darts to his full lips before pulling his lips Into his mouth. I instinctively lick mine. He looks so sumptuous. Okay, what I'm I saying.

My eyes runs down his face to his open chest, his black shirt fully unbuttoned. He's looks like he was specially sculpted, his firm lean body staring back at me.

Heat crawled up my neck as someone chuckled deeply, causing me to flip my eyes towards the sound.

Standing directly behind the handsome guy named Jimin, was a freaking greek god. A cigarette sits in his right hand as he blows out the smoke into the air. He's so ripped, the flimsy top he's wearing looks like it's going to get torn If he moves too much. I swallow nervously as my eyes fall on his tattooed arm.
I think I'm about to faint. And here I thought he couldn't get any hotter.

With a lot of effort, my eyes flick back to his perfect face. His jet black hair looks ruffled ending just above his eyes, he squints his doe eyes at me as if asking me what I was staring at. My dazed expression causes him to chuckle again, the deep sound sending chills down my spine.

My head falls on my hand in a daze. Was I finally granted the perfect life I wanted. With perfect men. I smile to myself as my eyes flick to all of them one after the other.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" Jimin's voice said beside me before pulling himself into a standing position. My eyes flick to him as a grin graces my face.

"I'm I in paradise" I asked grinning as I stared at him bashing my eyes. He bends to my height before moving his face closer to mine. I can feel his breath fanning on my face, flicking his eyes to my lips for a split second causing my cheeks to heat up. He's so close, If I just push myself a bit our lips would touch. His eyes flick back to my eyes, all gentleness gone.

"It's fucking hell"

~~~