66-70

Chapter 66

After talking about the land inspection yesterday, Secretary Wang called Secretary He of Xiaocha Village.

  When he saw Xu Duo, Secretary He was very enthusiastic.

  "Comrade Xu Duo, right? The fact that you and Comrade Zhuang Zhenyu were admitted to university is still used by our village to inspire the children. I didn't expect that you have achieved so much in less than two years. I, an old man, have to admire you."

  After praising Xu Duo, Secretary He also praised Old Master Xu for being able to teach children, and told Secretary Wang that he envied their village for having such an outstanding comrade. Everyone was amused, especially Old Master Xu, who was Xu Duo's father.

  Only Zhuang Zijian was a little impatient to hear these polite words. His good upbringing made it difficult for him to interrupt the elders. He just stood behind Xu Duo and the others, frowning and looking around in boredom.

Then, he saw a man not far away, putting his two children on a big rock by the roadside, saying a few words and leaving in a hurry.

This reminded him of the cruel woman. She had coaxed him in the same way, saying she was going to buy him candy, but she left for ten years without any news.

Zhuang Zijian frowned, thinking that not all parents were like that woman, and then slowly relaxed his brows.

The next second, he saw the five or six-year-old boy slap the little sister who was only a week old in the face.

The little girl burst into tears, but the little boy refused to give in and hit her several times, saying viciously: "Don't cry! If you cry again, I will beat you to death! It's all your fault, you are such a loser, that's why mom doesn't want me anymore!"

Zhuang Zijian couldn't stand it anymore, so he went over and took the little boy aside.

"That's your sister, you hit her too, do you still look like a brother?"

"I like it, it's none of your business!" The little boy struggled desperately, but found that he couldn't get away because his collar was being held, so he started swearing again.

The little boy, who was only five or six years old, didn't know where he heard those dirty words, and the curses were simply unbearable to hear.

"Shut up!" The veins on Zhuang Zijian's forehead were popping out.

The few people who were talking happily here also looked over, and then Secretary He's face turned a little ugly.

  "Why are you here? Where is your father?" Secretary He walked over with a stern face and asked the little boy.

  "Dad went to borrow a bicycle!" After Secretary He reminded him, he also remembered that he still had a father, and simply shouted: "Dad! Dad! Someone beat me and wanted to sell me, you come and save me! Save me!"

  As soon as the voice fell, the man ran out of a family's yard in a hurry, "What's wrong? Dabao, what's wrong with you?"

  Seeing this, Zhuang Zijian let go of the little boy, "He's fine, it's his sister who's in trouble. He just beat his sister."

  The man ignored his daughter who was crying and only pulled his son over to check the situation.

"Dabao, show daddy where he hit you?"

The little boy immediately added fuel to the fire and complained, "He hit you everywhere! Dad, you hit him, help me hit him!"

The man was about to get angry when he heard that, but a delicate girl sneered, "So many people saw it. My wife just pulled your son away to stop him from hitting his sister, but your son said that my wife hit him. Your family really knows how to teach children."