21-25

Chapter 21

As soon as the voice of "who" came out, Xu Duo immediately recognized that it was the voice of the boss, and she felt unhappy.

  It has been almost a month since she came here, and she has always been a good person and done her job (?), how come the boss bumped into her the first time she was doing something secretly?

  It's so late, doesn't the boss sleep?

  He can't be concerned about the people of Yangshu Village and specially sacrifice his sleep to patrol for everyone? He is not Secretary Wang.

  Complaining in her heart, Xu Duo was about to dodge behind a tree nearby, and the beam of light had already locked her accurately.

  In the dark, the man narrowed his eyes and stared at her carefully, "Xiao Duo?"

  Okay, I have been recognized, there is no point in hiding.

Xu Duo pouted and walked forward reluctantly, "Brother Zhenyu, are you out for a walk too?"

  Also? Out for a walk?

  The man raised his long eyebrows, "It's so late, you're still out for a walk?"

  "Yeah." Xu Duo nodded like a chick pecking at rice, "I can't sleep in the long night, so I'm out for a walk under the moon."

  "Under the moon?" The man looked up at the sky with a puzzled expression.

  Xu Duo also looked up, and then suddenly frowned.

  The Ghost Festival is in two days. The moon is very big. She squatted on the roof to recover her spiritual power and looked up to admire it for a while. How come it's gone just like that? Is the thief God playing a trick on her?

  She stared at the sky and blinked, and then blinked again, looking angry.

The man looked at her with amusement, "What are you doing?"

Xu Duo bit her little silver teeth, "Use your mind to cast a spell, let that cloud return me the moon." And also to clear her name.

This time, the man really laughed out loud, "Does your master teach this?"

"How do you know I have a master?" Xu Duo was a little surprised.

When the apprenticeship ceremony was held, the boss was not at Xu's house, and she didn't mention it to him deliberately, how did he know?

The little girl's eyes were black and round, revealing a bit of ignorance, but actually a bit soft and cute.

The man's eyes turned around her face, and he smiled: "Your master is from a famous family, and your martial arts are superb. It's spread all over the village. It's hard not to know."

In the past, Xie Mengshan and others joked that he was lucky to marry the most beautiful woman in the whole village.

This time when they came back from the imperial capital, they changed their tone and started to tease him about having a Hedong Lion in his family, "No wonder you don't even look at the other young girls and wives in the village. Your sister-in-law is so tough, she will probably beat you to death, right?"

  However, if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes that day on the mountain, no matter how much he heard, he couldn't believe that she really had such ability.

  Xu Duo felt a little guilty when she heard the sentence "She is from a famous family and has superb martial arts", especially the first half of the sentence.

  The people in Yangshu Village are simple and mostly uneducated, so she can brag about it, but the big brother...

  The big brother is the real one from a famous family, and his knowledge is far beyond those villagers who have never been out of the house. Is he saying this deliberately to tease her? Absolutely, right?