1-5

Chapter 1

As soon as Xu Duo opened her eyes, she met a pair of fierce bear eyes.

The owner of the eyes, an adult black bear, was stretching out his palm and slapping her hard.

"Fuck!"

Xu Duo's face changed, and she hugged the tree trunk thicker than a bucket and jumped up suddenly.

"Bang!"

The sharp claws rubbed her hips, hit the tree trunk hard, and grabbed a piece of bark.

If this fell on her, she would definitely be torn on the spot.

But without giving her time to react, the black bear roared and slapped her again.

Oh my god! My life is in danger!

Xu Duo quickly turned around to avoid it, stepped on a branch beside her and ran away.

However, just after she ran out two steps, the branch under her feet sank, began to shake violently, and even made a squeak of being unable to bear the heavy weight.

The black bear actually followed her!

What is the hatred and resentment? He had to chase her relentlessly. Give her a pat of love!

She just saw that this place is nearly ten meters away from the ground. If she falls down...

Xu Duo did not dare to stop. She grabbed the branch with both hands and swung hard, and quickly climbed onto another big tree.

The black bear saw this and roared unwillingly and retreated again.

While it had not caught up yet, Xu Duo narrowed her eyes and scanned around, locking onto a sickle reflecting light in the weeds not far below.

That's it!

She climbed down from the tree in a few seconds and headed for the bush.

The black bear was not slow either, and caught up with her a few seconds after she got down from the tree.

Xu Duo saw it stand up and rush towards her from the corner of her eye. Without thinking, she rolled on the ground and avoided the attack. Then she picked up the sickle at hand, turned around and gathered her energy, and stabbed the black bear's weak spot on the chest.

The black bear had thick skin and flesh, and it was difficult to kill it without a wooden sling. However, Xu Duo's sickle didn't penetrate most of the way and stabbed straight into the heart.

The bear was killed with one blow, and its body fell to the ground with a bang.

Emma, ​​she hadn't fought for a long time, and she was really exhausted.

Xu Duo sat down on a clean and flat stone not far away, silently thanking the head of the sect for two seconds.

If he hadn't pitied her poor spiritual roots and found a fine physical technique for her to defend herself, she would have been in great danger today.

After all, not every person who has cultivated immortals knows how to use the body of an ordinary person to the extreme. The force of her attack just now has far exceeded the limit that a normal person can achieve.

Xu Duo wiped the blood that had accidentally splashed on her face with her sleeve. When she lowered her head, she found that her clothes were actually patched, and her face suddenly looked a little bad.

The year she graduated, she wore a Xiu □□ to keep up with the fashion, but the script she took was not a strong female upgrade.

As a useless person, she relies on drugs to cultivate herself and relies on her father to show off.