31-35

Chapter 31

Teacher Yu didn't catch up with the good time. Just when he was about to graduate from the second year of high school, the Ten Years of XX broke out.

  Although he didn't need to go to the countryside because his family was originally from the countryside, his wish to change his fate and get out of the mountains and valleys through hard work had already come to nothing. He only stayed in Yangshu Village and became a teacher.

  The college entrance examination has become an obsession for him. Although he never mentioned it, he always felt regretful and unwilling in his dreams many times at midnight.

  Hearing him say that the college entrance examination will be resumed, Teacher Fang can understand why he has such an expression. But...

  "The college entrance examination will be resumed? Really?"

  Before Teacher Fang could speak, someone asked the doubts in her heart for her.

The young female teacher's voice was a little abrupt. Before she finished speaking, she stood up from her chair and walked to Teacher Yu. "Where is the notice written? Let me see."

Now everyone in the office stopped what they were doing and looked over, including Xu Duo.

"Here." Teacher Yu pointed to the most prominent headline on the front page of the newspaper.

The female teacher hurried over to look, "College entrance examination will be resumed from now on, and the entrance examinations for colleges and universities will be held in various provinces, cities, and regions in one month..."

She read more and more slowly, and her eyes gradually widened in disbelief, "The college entrance examination is really going to be resumed."

She didn't know what she remembered as she spoke, and glanced at Xu Duo, her face a little bad.

Everyone else was shocked by the news, and had no time to pay attention to her actions. They all gathered around Teacher Yu, saying, "Let me see, let me see." They rushed to pass the newspaper around.

Some people grumbled, "Hasn't it been recommended to go to college these years? Why is the college entrance examination reinstated?"

  "Yes, there is only one month, is it enough time to review? And it is open to the whole society, so workers, farmers, and educated youth who went to the countryside can all participate? How many people are there in the whole country?"

  Someone thought of Teacher Yu, "Xiao Yu, you studied well in the beginning, you should sign up, you will definitely pass if you sign up. No, my niece graduated from high school this year, I have to go back and tell my niece's brother and sister-in-law. The state will assign jobs to you after graduation, what a good thing."

  A stone stirred up a thousand waves, and the office was full of chatter, and it took a long time for it to calm down a little.

"Xiao Xu," the female teacher who came to read the newspaper first suddenly raised her eyebrows and asked Xu Duo, "I saw you were reading high school textbooks before. Did you know that the college entrance examination would be resumed a long time ago and want to give it a try?"

Then everyone remembered that when there were no classes before, Xu Duo would hold the high school textbooks and read them after grading homework. At that time, other teachers in the office laughed and teased her, and the female teacher was the most impolite and sarcastic.

I didn't expect that the college entrance examination would be resumed. In this way, they seemed ignorant and self-righteous.

Some people couldn't hold their faces.