Revelation

Important note. Pls read

Percy appearance is different right now. He has brown hair and brown eyes. A total replica of hera. She put a spell on Percy so he looks different and she tried to hide his scent. This way no one was able to tell Percy was actually Poseidon's son.

Another important note is at the end of the chapter. Please look at that too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last time

"They know......."

Continuation

Percy POV

Hestia got a worried expression on her face when she heard mom say that but me knowing nothing just look at my mother whose face was really too tense. Something is seriously wrong. Because I knows mom has a really good poker face and if there is something which could make her go like this . Then that thing should be taken seriously.

Mom hugged me tightly. I didn't know what was going on but still tried to comfort her. After a while she broke the hug and looked at me very seriously.

"Percy..... Listen carefully. All the stories I told you about Greek legends are true. Hero, God, goddess and monster. They all are true. And so is demi God. Or half blood."

I accepted that but didn't acknowledge it. I don't know what's its relationship to mom. But then she stepped back a little. And in a flash of light she appeared in her Goddess attire.

"As you can see. I am Hera. The Goddess of marriage, family, childbirth, and women. The Queen of Heaven."

Third person POV

She said and then Hestia was also engulfed in a pillar of fire from there she also came out in her godly attire.

" And I am Hestia Goddess of Hearth and home"

She said. Percy was shocked. Too shocked even to say words. But then Hera touched Percy. As he felt a surge of power. Like a wall broke and for the first time he felt free. Hestia summoned a mirror. Percy was shocked to see. Now his eyes have changed from chocolate brown like his mother to sea green colour and his hair has turned into jet black hair.

" And you are. Perseus Jackson son of mine and Poseidon. The God of Sea, Storm, Earthquake, and Horses."

If there was any other person. They would have exploded by all the information but Percy soaked all the information..but focused on one line. He whispered that part

"Son of Hera and Poseidon. A son of two gods"

He said that but he knew a child born from two gods will have to be immortal having ichor in his veins . But his blood is still red. Percy smashed his hand on the nearest wall as blood started coming out. Red blood.

"I have red blood."

That was the thing he all needed to say as he looked at Hera. Almost crying.

"Please tell me mom. What I'm thinking is wrong."

Hestia went to the olympus. She didn't want to stay. This was a personal matter between them so she went to olympus to look at the situation there.

Hera POV

Percy smashed his hand on wall as red blood started coming out. He got it. He looked at me almost crying as he asked.