Pillar of Nature

Beginne am Anfang

Jojo took his assistant out of the city where they took a bus.

Annie: Where are we going?

John: Away from the city. It's our best chance to escape her...

Annie: Escape who?

(Screeeech)

The bus suddenly stops as a man runs in front of it, screaming for help.

Everyone:?

Guy: You have to help me! He was eaten by the land! Oh god...! Help, someone!

Jojo and Annie got off the bus to deal with the distraught man.

John: Sir, calm down and explain everything in detail.

Annie places her jacket on the man as they begin to retell their woas.

Guy: I was camping with my fiance when he suddenly noticed something...

Guy: He looked around and then began to suddenly sink into the ground screaming!

Guy: I panicked and ran...

John: Fascinating...

Annie: What do you make of it?

John: We have a case, my assistant. One that should take priority over her...

John: Show us to the camp.

Guy: I-I'm not going back there!

Annie: Point us in the direction and we'll handle the rest.

Doing so, the two began their hike through the forest, leaving the people on the bus to tend to the victims needs.

Though without the proper gear, the hike was difficult, both Jojo and Annie continued without bother.

Annie: I can always rely on you to keep me on my toes.

John: If it gets too hard, I'll carry you.

Annie:(smiles) Such a gentleman.

John:....

John: I've been meaning to ask...

Annie: Yes?

John: After Chinatown, you've been more confident and you've begun touching me 30% more.

John: Did something occur?

Annie: Besides killing a criminal?

John:...

Annie: Well... My Stand changed. Its become bigger and stronger. Even has a new ability.

John: So you've reached Act 2.

John:(mutters) Taking everything into account, the change is beginning to make sense...

Annie: What those "Act 2" mean?

John: Some Stand's can evolve. This usually occurs with weaker will Stand users who grow a stronger will.

John: When they do, the Stand adapts to it and evolves.

Annie: How many Acts does someone get?

John: Depends. I know of a case where someone had four. Usually there are three, however.

John: Just in case, I'll mention that you can still use Act 1.

Annie: Cool... So... Who is she?

John: She?

Annie: No, she.

John: She... There are many she's.