chapter 14

When Bella told Xavier her name. He got to know who she is. The whole underworld knows about the infamous Morerti-Valencia Mafia princess but no one know anything other than her name and hasn't seen her pic.

When Xavier had learned about her in the underworld, he thought she will be a spoilt brat as she is only girl in the two top Mafia families and daughter and sister of billionaires,so she will be pampered and spoilt. But now he had met her, he was surprised that how loving and caring Bella is. He realized that it is true 'Never judge a book by its cover'. At this age, when children don't like to share their chocolates, sometimes even wants others also, she willingly gave it to him because she didn't want him sad, without thinking about herself.

She came like a little fairy in his life, who didn't just provided him comfort but also gave him a reason to live.
After his loved ones death, he had lost his will to live but now he has Bella. She has become his reason to live.

Xavier broke the chocolate into two halves which Bella gave him. He kept the one half and gave other half back to her. They both were eating it in comfortable silence.
She knows that he is not in cheerful mood, so she thought to be quiet and give her silent support to let him know she is there for him.
Despite being a kid, she knows when to be cheerful and when to be quiet.

They both were eating, when suddenly a knife came flying towards Bella. Due to Xavier's fast reflexes and assassin training he immediately caught the knife when it was just an inch from Bella's forehead with his thumb and index finger. He immediately throw the knife in the direction where it came from. A thud sound came from there with a scream and he knew that he hit the person.

He immediately picked Bella who was frozen due to fear. He made her sit behind the bench, told her not to come out from there no matter what happens. He signaled the guard who was standing beside them to look after Bella and went to kill all the people who tried to kill his little fairy.

When he was killing the killers who came to hurt Bella, he saw there were a bunch of other people who were also helping him. He got a hint that they were hidden security of Bella.

Yes, hidden security Alessandro has appointment 8 one of the best assassins of his organization which hides in shadow to protect Bella from any harm.
Italian Mafia owned an organization which which provides more than 60% assassins and hackers in the whole underworld and they swore to protect the Moretti family at any cost specially the princess.

Bella who sat behind the bench in shock, came into reality with some screams of people. She then remember his family words.

One day at two year-old Bella was in the garden and playing with flowers. When she saw a huge insect there. She gets afraid of it and started crying.
Francesco(dad),who was there with her, takes her in his arms and wipes her tears.
He asked the reason why was she crying then she told him how she gets afraid of insect and started crying.
He then softly yet sternly said to her, "Princess, You are a Valencia-Moretti and they are not afraid of anything. You shouldn't also get afraid. Even if you get afraid of something, instead of crying remember that your brothers and your whole family with you. You should call them or go to them. Ok?"

To which she just cutely nodded her head while sniffing and her dad kissed her head and said,"my brave little girl."

Later in the evening, when they all were sitting together in the living room. He gave a bracelet to Bella. It was made by Julian with the help of Marcello. Julian knows how to make them, he learned for Bella and she loved them. It's not like that they can't afford expensive bracelets for her. But Bella loved to wear bracelet made by her brothers with so much love rather than expensive diamond bracelets.
It doesn't mean they are not expensive. They use the expensive and rare stones in the bracelets because according to them their princess shouldn't settle with anything less.
Marcello helps Julian in making it. Because he isn't an expert like Julian and knows a little bit about it.