chapter 6

Tomorrow morning
All the family members woke up on time and got ready. All were present on the dinning table so they can have their breakfast and can go to mall as ASAP.

At Mall
On arriving mall, they all get outside from the car. Allessandro rushed to his parents car and opened the backseat to have his stella in his arms. Meanwhile Julian picked up Damien and Elijah picked up Damon and hide their faces in their neck. As being the billionaire and famous people of Italy, everybody in the mall was staring at them. They know that they are kids so they will be uncomfortable under their stares. While other younger generation cover themselves in a protective manner. The elders smiled seeing their family being protective of each other.

Inside the mall they all were busy selecting different types of clothes for Bella. Even Damon and Damien were also helping their dad in selection. Domenico who was standing at the side of shop pretending that he is not interested in the shopping, caught a glimpse of cute bear outfit. He imagined his darling in it and decided to buy it because she will look cute in it. Without anyone noticing he bought for her but he didn't notice one pair of eyes were watching his actions.
They all bought tons of clothes for her and also baby products like baby soap, shampoo,shower gel,car seats, hair clips, etc. It was afternoon they were tired and hungry so they went to restaurant to have their lunch. On the way to their home Bella slept.

After reaching home, they all went to have have some rest. Guards have put all the bags in Francesco and Amelia room as bella nursery is not ready yet and it will take one day more.In evening they all were gathered in the living room before dinner to spend some time together. Meanwhile, Amelia was making Bella ready. She was rummaging through bags when a dress caught her sight, she decided to make Bella wear it. It was the bear onesie which Domenico bought for her and Amelia was the one who has seen Domenico buying it, she was very happy because Domenico was coming out from his shell slowly.
After making Bella wear it, she was looking so cute it that Amelia awed at her. Bella was kicking her legs in the air, Amelia booped her nose and said "seems like my baby like the dress, big brother got for her, right?"
To which Bella giggled like she is understanding everything.
Amelia clicked some of her pics and send to their Whatsapp group, after sending them, went to living room.

When they enter living room everyone head snapped towards them.
Everyone was gushing at her by looking her in bear onesie. When Domenico saw this there was a slight twitch in his lips. Marcello saw this , he dramatically said to nobody in particular, "did you see this , dom smiled"."Someone just pinch me" also said Elias. Ezekiel just punch at his arm.
Elias scream a bit and said "I asked you to pinch not punch" to which he just shrugged his shoulders. Everybody just laughed at this.
Francesco and Amelia smiled, looking at their family being so carefree.