chapter 1

~Edited version

Valencia and Moretti family, these are the two top mafia family, Moretti family i.e., Italian Mafia being the first and Valencia family i.e., Russian Mafia being the second strongest mafia.
These two have good relations with each other as the Don Roberto and Don Arturo are the best of friends.

To strengthen their relation and form a permanent alliance, they agreed to arrange a marriage between the Russian Mafia princess-Amelia and heir of Italian Mafia-Francesco to strengthen their alliance.

The marriage between Amelia and Francesco was purely arranged. They didn't harbour any feelings towards each other but that didn't mean they were romantically involved with someone else. They both were virgin.
They were just on good terms with each other because of the close family relation.

They fell in love with each other in the early days of their marriage.
When Amelia was pregnant with their first child. They both were very happy.
They didn't had gender reveal because they wanted to keep it a surprise, although  Francesco had a wish of having a daughter but in the Italian Mafia it's been 7 generation a girl has been born. They both wished to have a large family.

Then their first child, Alessandro was born. They both were happy and loved him regardless of gender of the baby as he was the symbol of their love.
They both thought to try for a baby until a girl was born.

After the forth pregnancy of Amelia, when Marcello was born. The doctor told them due to some complications during the delivery, Amelia can't get pregnant again.

Listening to this, Amelia and Francesco both were disheartened but they accepted their fate and continued their lives with their four sons.

It was then that after 14 years Amelia was feeling sick and nauseous. She didn't told anyone at home and went for checkup. There she was told that she was pregnant. She didn't believe it first but when she saw the doctor was serious, she cried because of happiness.

She asked the doctor about the previous statement of doctor who told her that she can't pregnant again.
The doctor told her that she was told correctly. The chances of her being pregnant were equal to none. It is a miracle itself.
The doctor told her due to the complications she has to be very careful and not to take stress as her chances of miscarriage are high.

When she came out of doctor's cabin, she immediately wanted to call Francesco and told him everything. But she calm herself and went to mall and bought some necessary things. Then she went home and called Francesco to reach home ASAP.

Francesco after listening to the call of his ladylove, immediately left for home after canceling the remaining meetings
He was tensed a lil bit because Amelia hasn't called her like this in years to reach home early from office.

When he reached home, he immediately went to their room to see Amelia as he didn't find her in the living room and kitchen. He entered their room and saw there was no one except for a box on the bed.
He went to their bed and opened the box. In the box there was new born baby shoes with pacifier and a shirt on which hello daddy was written.

 In the box there was new born baby shoes with pacifier and a shirt on which hello daddy was written