chapter 7

Next day
(In Francesco and Amelia room)
Francesco has just woke up from his sleep and was met with a beautiful sight of his baby girl sleeping by keeping her head near Amelia's face. He clicked a picture and send this to Amelia and made a wallpaper of his both girls on his phone.

 He clicked a picture and send this to Amelia and made a wallpaper of his both girls on his phone

Amelia also woke up after sometime and saw her husband awake and staring at them. She raised an eyebrow at him as if asking what are you doing. He just replied "admiring my girls." Amelia just smiled at this, kissed Bella's forehead and gave a peck on lips to Francesco.
After some moments they hear little pitter patter of feet outside their room and there was a knock at their door. Francesco get up to open the door and was surprised to see Damon and Damien there with some bags in their arms. He just picked them in his arm and placed them on their bed.
Both were looking at their baby sis when Amelia asked them what they are doing here early in the morning as this time they are mostly sleeping and there was time for their breakfast.
They both first look at bella, then each other and nodded their headed then replied to Amelia "Tia, we want to weal shame shame dless with sissy."
(We want to wear same same dress with sissy).
Francesco softly correct them,"same same". They both replied," yesh same same."
Amelia smiled at them and kissed their head and replied," sure,why not. Lets make babies wear same dress."
Amelia took both to bathroom to give them a bath. Meanwhile Francesco caressed his daughter cheeks to wake her.After some time she woke up and opened her eyes. When she saw his dad she giggled looking at him.
Francesco just smiled at her and said, "uh, looks like my baby is happy to see his dada first in the morning" and booped his nose to which Bella giggled more.
Some moments later, Amelia came out with both the boys and asked Francesco if he want to give a bath to Bella. To which he responded positively and picked bella and went to bathroom.
When he came back with Bella from bathroom, Amelia has made the boys ready. He gave her bella and went again to bathroom to take a shower.
She made Bella ready. The three of them were looking cute in their dress. She immediately took some pictures and send to their family group.

(𝐴/𝑛: 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑠)  Francesco came out after taking a shower and dressed up

Francesco came out after taking a shower and dressed up. So Amelia went to take a shower as he was there to look after kids now.
Francesco smiled looking at kids as twins were talking to Bella in their gibberish language to which Bella giggled occasionaly.
After Amelia came and was ready for the day, Francesco picked Damon and Damien in his arms and Amelia picked bella.
They moved to dinning hall as their family will be present there. It was their family rule that if there is no work commitment or with friends,they had to
have their breakfast with family but for dinner it was compulsory to be present on dinning table except if there is emergency or any other reason which can't be ignored.
It was made to strengthen their family, despite their busy routines they all can spend some time together and talk about their lives even if it was for little time and everyone accepted and appreciated it.

When they enter the dinning room , all eyes moved towards them. All awed at them as the three were looking so cute.
Marcello dramatically gasped and said, "you all decided to twin and didn't even tell me. I didn't expect this." To which Elias added," you all wound us". And they both wiped their fake tears. Their family laughed at the dramatic-duo.
They all had their meal together.

They all moved to living room and were sitting, chatting and spending some time with each other. When suddenly Francesco get up and went to his room.
After some moments he came back and went to Bella. Now all eyes were on him.  He brought a baby blue teddy bear from behind his back and placed it in Bella's arms, to which Bella giggled and hugged it as she liked it. Now all the male clan from oldest to youngest were glaring at him because they all were jealous of him. If looks could kill, Francesco would have been dead by now.
To which Francesco replied,"WHAT! It's not my fault you'll were busy in buying her clothes and other stuff that you all forgot to buy her plushie." He was smiling in triumph as he was the first one to buy her plushie and his babygirl liked it also. He was very nervous whether she will like it or it, but now looking at her, he was relaxed and feeling happy.
Ladies just chuckled looking at them.
They all were now thinking of buying plushies for their baby.
All day they spent with each other. Adults working from their home as they do not want to miss spending some time with their family and youngster's with each other and playing with Bella.

In evening, the ladies were sitting together chatting with each other with Bella was in her grandma's arms, when the male clan came in there with hands behind their back. They all looked at each other with glares and went to Bella and started showing their plushie which were bunnies and teddy bears. All the ladies laughed at them because they know that they are doing because they don't want Francesco to become her favorite. Bella just smiled and giggled looking at some many plushies and were trying to have her in hands but they were so many and she is so tiny so she end up having only one in her arms.
Everyone just chuckled at this.

Francesco came there and shook her head in amusement, looking at the scene and told them they to put all in her nursery as it ready and they can take a look at it.
They all went to see it.

(Bella's nursery )

(Bella's nursery )

They put the bunnies and teddies in room. They all liked the nursery as it was according to what they told the designer. They pick the neutral colors which were soft grey and light brown, they didn't color it pink as they don't believe in stereotypes that girls room should be in pink and also they didn't know which color bella likes.So they paint it in neutral colors.

I know I have published the last chapter very late, so I decided to publish this chapter as soon as possible. I hope you all will like it.
Please tell me if you like the story or not.
Also tell me about the new cover.
Thank you.