chapter 11

(Bella is 14 months old)

After Bella said her first word "Da-da", she said her second word few days later, "Les"(ales) to call Alessandro. When he listened to it,he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead lovingly. He also shed some tears in happiness. Amelia also had tears in her eyes looking at her oldest and youngest child having so much love between them.
For Alessandro she is not just his baby sis, she is also his first baby. He treats her like his own. When he held for the first time, he feel such warmth and protectiveness which he didn't felt before for his brother or cousins. It's not like he doesn't love but his love for Bella is just like father-daughter.
Amelia is waiting for the day when she will call her "mama".

It was a normal day, Amelia was getting ready in her room for her and Bella mother-daughter date.
She was selecting a outfit when a guard knocked on the door. When she opened the door, the guard informed him about how a maid was trying to harm their princess a while ago when she was sleeping in her room but lil did the maid know that a female guard was stationed inside her room but was not in anyone's view so she was unable to see her. Bella's family has stationed a female guard who is also an known assassin, inside her room to protect her from unknown threats whenever she is taking a nap or no family member is around her.When maid was about to harm her, the female guard skillfully stopped her futile attempt and knocked her out and informed the guards outside her room to take her in the basement so that the Bella's family will deal with her.

After listening to guard, Amelia was raging in anger and her eyes turned red. The guard shivered with fear, seeing Amelia as no one has seen her that much angry. Amelia being Donna, was very polite and respect everyone she didn't had any bratty attitude and doesn't insult anyone that's why she has earned the respect of the soldiers in their Mafia but they also know her as the merciless and ruthless queen, who can kill you with the blink of eye if you try to hurt her closed ones.

When she reached basement, she saw her husband and sons except for Julian and Marcello was waiting for her, as they do not harm women in their Mafia and they have female guards for this purpose. But it was about their family specially their princess so they know Amelia would like to torture herself.

When Amelia saw her she went towards the maid who was tied to a chair with the ropes.
She clutched her hairs tightly in her fist and asked her,"who are you and why did you do this?"

They know that people in their Mafia are very loyal and if there is some mole in their Mafia, after finding them, they give them such painful and brutal death that nobody dares to go against them.
Moreover, they examine their Mafia from time to time to check any loophole in it and have gained the respect from their soldiers as they know respect goes both ways, so they respect them in return their soldiers respect them and are loyal towards them. Bella's family also give them occasional leaves to spend time with their family as they know about the importance of family and took care of their families necessities. But it doesn't mean the soldiers do not fear them, Bella's family have instilled the fear inside them due to their ruthless and cold behavior, not only in them but also in other Mafia family and no one goes against them.
In the world, fear can be created easily but it is hard to earn someone's respect. But Bella's family has earned respect as well as fear from the people but more fear, due to their ruthless and cold attitude yet polite and respectful nature.

The maid whimpered but didn't tell anything. Seeing this, Amelia just move her hands in the direction of Domenico who with his evil smirk plastered on his face, hands her a sharp dagger. Amelia stabbed her thigh and smiled sinisterly. The maid screamed with pain and said,"Plea..se, le..ave mee I wi..ll te..ll y..you every...thing."
"See, this wasn't much difficult, right? Now tell everything."

The maid told them that she is new here and has worked for only four months till now. She has been sent by the Red Dragon gang, which is a small rival gang of theirs. She was told to spy on them and tell them if you have any weakness, due to which they get to know about bella and they told her to kill her. As after her death, everyone will be mourning and your mafia will eventually fall.

Listening to this, that they have planned to kill their princess, everyone's eyes who were present in the room, got darkened with anger. Even the guards who were present their were seething in anger as they have vow to protect their Mafia princess.

Amelia started torturing after listening to her statement. First she plucked her nails, then cut her fingers one by one then her toes and feet fingers. Till the time she has finished the maid doesn't have any fingers on hands and feet, she has many stabbed wounds on her stomach, arms and legs. She has bleeding from almost every where. She then ordered a guard to send her body to leader of Red Dragon as a gift.

"Because of this pathetic excuse, I got late to spend some time with my princess." Amelia said.
Francesco, Alessandro and Domenico just shake their head and chuckled a bit.

When Alessandro and Domenico heard, Red Dragon had planned to kill their baby sis, the only thought in their mind was to wipe out the existence of Red Dragon from the world. They both just share an evil smirk with each other as they both know that they have same thought in their mind. Due to only 2 years age difference, they always have been close with each other and best of friends. They know each other like back of hand. They just went from there to plan about this.

Francesco didn't plan anything because he knew his sons already have planned.
He was just sulking a lil bit because his princess and queen(Amelia) were going out and when he asked Amelia that if he can join them. She just replied that its mother-daughter date and no one is allowed to disturb them. So he thought to disturb his sons and went to them.

Amelia went from there to take a bath because she was reeking in blood. After getting Bella and herself ready. They both went on their date.

In the evening when she returned, she was smiling widely because first they had a peaceful day at spa, went for shopping and then at a cozy cafe for their lunch. Second, Bella has called her "mumma" due to which her happiness has no bound. All the negativity from morning incident vanished in the thin air. Their family members were happy for them.

They had a peaceful dinner with each other and then went to sleep.

(Bella and Amelia outfit for the day)

I hope you all like it.
Please do comment and vote and tell me about your views about the story.
Its matter to me .
Thank you guys for the support till now 🤍🥺