chapter 13

(Bella is 3 years old now)

They were having breakfast. Bella was sitting on Alessandro's lap who was feeding her pancakes. Everyone was having breakfast except for Julian and Marcello who were engaged in a heated argument. Julian was roasting Marcello, to which everyone was chuckling in between. Suddenly Marcello pushed Julian who fell down from his chair. Julian was about to get up from floor and gave a good smack to Marcello, when he saw Bella rushing towards him. He started acting by holding his right hand as there was a bruise on it which didn't even hurt him, ," oh....ouch my hand. Ahhhh it's paining."

When his brothers saw this, they were glaring daggers on him because they know now Bella's attention will be on him. They were being jealous of him as they all were suckers for their sister's attention. Marcello was cursing himself for pushing him from chair.

Bella rushed to him and cupped her cheeks,"Is it paining a lot?"
To which Julian gave a fake sad look and said,"yes baby it's paining a lot."
Listening to this, she rushed to kitchen and saw head maid working there who happened to be her favorite. She called her and said,"aunt kiala, pleahe give me dotor kit. Julie hurt."(Aunt kiara, please give me doctor kit. Julie got hurt).
Kiara understood that she want first aid kit. She gave it to bella. Bella thanked her with smile.
All the maids smiled at the bundle of sunshine for her loving nature.

After Bella left, he sat like nothing happened with goofy grin on his face. While his brothers were glaring at him and parents shaking their head at his drama.
As Bella entered dinning he sat while holding his hand. She didn't know how to tend wounds but she has seen her family members to do so. She poured clear liquid on some cotton and apply on the bruise. Then she kissed her palm and placed on the bruise. Then she hug him and kissed her forehead lovingly.
Bella said,"now no cry Julie, I kissed it and I love you."

Julian internally cried, how adorable and loving her sister was.

Julian just hugged her close to his heart.

Bella hated her family getting hurt.
She can't see them hurt. One day when everyone were at main Romano mansion, Elias scratched his knee and there was blood oozing out of it. Bella saw it and cried for hours and didn't leave him for a minute.

Elias despite his playful demeanor, shed some tears looking at his sister's love and care for him.
Who had imagined a playboy with dangerous aura, can cry on his lil sister's care.

After that day everyone tried not to get harmed. Even if they get, they try to come in front of bella after treating them and try to cover it.

In the evening

Bella was trying to persuade her family to let her go to the park with guards but her brothers were not letting her go alone. Because they wanted to go with her as they can't miss any opportunity to spend some time with their sister.

She was also looking lovely in her brown dress with buttoned sweater, brown shoes and light brown hat which she wore because of the cool breeze of winter, her brothers want to go with her to chase away all the nasty boys from her, who according to them try to snatch their bella away from them.

Bella was telling them she will not go with them because at the park they do not let her play with other kids as her brothers think she will not give them attention after meeting those little devils and always gather around her with cold expressions which scare other kids and they do not come to her.