chapter 21 ~ Epilogue: Keeping up with the Denalis

A/N:
So here is the epilogue with a healthy mix of smut and humor as promised. I'm like the least funniest person on this earth and 90% of the jokes are inspired by prompts, which I altered and put into context. I thought it'll be funny to see the Denalis interact with each other in a humorous way and bc it's not the main story, it doesn't matter if it's OOC, right?

Now to the smut or how I like to say "Tanya body slamming Dani". I love to write new things to challenge me, especially in the smut department, that's why I tried some new...let's say positions.
Here are the tags:
Dom/sub, praise kink, double penetration in two holes, anal fingering, anal sex, pegging, degrading language, Strap-on, vaginal fingering, vaginal sex, mating press, biting

Enjoy! <3
---

2020s Denali, Alaska

Ever since that fateful day on the field, the Denali Coven welcomed three new members into their family. Garrett, the nomad who quickly adapted to the animal died and was head over heels for Kate; or how Leah and Dani liked to call him "a malewife". And yes, Kate did make her promise come true and fucked him in the living room, even if the others were right there.

Friday night was movie night and this time they watched Gladiator. Eleazar and Carmen contentedly sat on the armchair and Irina on the sofa, who leaned her head on Leah's shoulder. The wolf ate popcorn, which Dani envied her for. On the couch, Dani cuddled into Tanya's side and next to them was Kate, who particularly sat on Garrett's lap.

The pale-blonde didn't seem to pay attention to the movie, as she started to talk to her mate. "You know my motto?" She asked and didn't wait for an answer. "Carpe diem, carpe noctem, carpe coles."

The ex-nomad frowned, trying to translate it into a living language. "Seize the day, seize the night and what's the last one?"

"Seize the dick." Came the sultry answer, while Kate palmed his crotch and pulled him in for the most disgusting PDA tongue kiss in human history.

"Dude, I'm eating!" Leah groaned, but moans and the sound of a zipper drowned her out. Irina quickly dragged her away. Eleazar and Carmen where nowhere to be seen, probably having deserted when Kate spoke Latin.

When Kate at last freed her prize and sat on it, Dani made gagging noises. "My eyes!" She quickly scrambled to her feet and flead upstairs into her and Tanya's room with the strawberry-blonde hot on her heels, but chuckling instead of gagging.

Then there was Leah, the only wolf in their coven, who's smell quickly changed into a more tolerable odor of wet dog. Irina however swore that her mate smelled like pine and rain. Her presence a blessing to everyone, especially to her mate, who loved her to pieces and Carmen was happy to have someone to cook for.

Finally there was at least someone who was good in playing video games and Dani enjoyed her time with her old childhood friend, trying to beat her in mortal combat. The others were content to just watch them or do other things, but Garrett gave it a shot and soon was just as good as them in gaming.

One day, when everyone but Garrett went out hunting, he and Leah played FIFA and she made sure to pick England, just to win and piss him off.

The TV screen showed a 3:5 win for Leah, who laughed triumphantly over Garrett's groaning loser ass and smirked. "Guess the redcoats won, huh?"

"You weren't even there! How old are you anyway? Twelve?" He growled at the wolf.

Leah stopped smirking, narrowed her eyes and said in a mocking voice. "Oh, look at me, I fought in the American War of Independence. I'm so cool and patriotic for shooting at red targets, who are easy to hit."