chapter 11 ~ Bath Talk

When they were both satisfied, it was early morning and the sun began to peak from the horizon. A light hue of pink painted the sky, the beautiful canvas of mother earth. A high croak was sounded, as black wings flapped into the air in excitement and landed on the dead cadaver, fourty feet away from them.

Dani rested her cheek on soft pillowy breasts, her legs tangled with the blonde's and an arm secured her middle, drawing lazy patterns into the skin. She closed her eyes, basking in the comfort of her mate and let the strawberry-almond smell fill her senses.

Tanya stayed true to her words and brought the brunette into one climax after the other without mercy. Dani never came so much and in such close intervals, in all her life. She was in a constant state of bliss, while Tanya's skilled fingers and tongue brought her pleasure, making her bend, squirm and scream.

Dani never came so hard either. Her nerve endings firing pleasure through her body, stimulating her receptors constantly. If she had to pinpoint how many times she orgasmed, Dani would have to lie to give an exact number. She had a feeling though, that it must have been close to thirty-something and these were only the climaxes back to back.

Tanya truly fucked her silly and she was drunk on pleasure, but at some point she could detach the hungry mouth from her core and pin the blonde to the ground. Tanya growled and fought against Dani, who restrained her by the wrists, but against a newborn she had no chance.

Although Tanya gave her more orgasms, Dani prided herself secretly, that she saw Tanya come undone many times too. Exactly nineteen times, which the brunette counted precisely, like it was important. At least for her it was. Seeing the pleasure on Tanya's face and the exact moment when she came was breathtaking.

The only layer that covered them, was the now dry blood, that still clung to their skin and the added layer of snow and dirt. Surprisingly, Dani didn't feel any discomfort, not from the filth nor from the hard ground or the biting cold. Being a vampire had its perks.

Soft lips pressed against her hair and pulled Dani out of her musing. "What would you say about a warm bath?"

Her eyelids fluttered, while fingers softly stroked her hip bone, relaxing her further into the soft body below. When she was still human, Tanya felt cold and firm, but now she felt warm and soft. Dani had the deep urge to fall asleep, to let this comfort lull her into the dream world, but she was wide awake. 

"Sounds heavenly." Dani murmured, but made no move to stand up, instead she buried her nose into her cushiony pillow.

After a few minutes, Tanya shifted under her, detangling herself and standing up, all to the brunette's dismay. Dani rolled over and onto her back, watching the blonde standing over her. Her eyes traced over squishy thighs, curvy hips, a soft stomach and ample breasts. Dani could watch Tanya's naked form for eternity, she decided and a lazy smile formed.

"Like what you see?" Tanya smirked playfully with a raised brow. Dani nodded dumbly, still shamelessly watching. "Good, because it's all yours, milaya." [sweetheart]

Dani licked her lips at that and looked into amber eyes. "It is?" Tanya nodded. "So, I could just..." Dani sat up and onto her knees, grabbing Tanya's thighs and nosing between her legs. "...do that, right?" Her tongue started to lick over a hooded clit, trying to coax it out to play.

"Hmmm." The blonde ran her fingers through brunette hair, before pulling and bending Dani's head back. Forcing her away from between her legs and to look into her eyes. "Don't do that, or I'll have to take you again and this time I will not stop." Tanya sighed deeply, as if to steel herself not to just do that. "We still have a lot to talk about. Come on." She bend over and swiftly picked her mate up, making her giggle.