Home

The swim back was quiet, and neither of them said anything.

It didn't take long before Nora and Leviathan were standing together at Nora's front door.

Timidly, Nora knocked on the door. The door swung open, and there stood Irene with relief in her eyes. She pulled Nora into a tight hug, and Lucas joined shortly after.

"Who's this?" Questioned Irene.

"Irene, dad, this is Leviathan. He saved me. " A short replay of the last few days flashed through her mind.

Leviathan shakily held out his hand for one of them to shake while the other desperately tried to hide the wound from Mara.

Instead of accepting the handshake, Irene and Lucas wrapped him in a bear hug.

"Thank you," whispered Lucas.

Leviathan felt slightly confused. What was this feeling? Why did they hug him?

What Leviathan was feeling was a sense of being loved. His memories of trauma may have been wiped, but his memories didn't have any emotion.

A knock was at the door. Irene opened it.

"I'm sorry, Irene... I'm yet to find her." Kaitlyn was trying to keep her composure.

Nora rushed towards the princess and embraced her tightly. Kaitlyn squeezed her back even harder. She didn't bother to ask questions about what happened or who the man was in the house. She knew his name anyway thanks to Irene holding a hastily written sign explaining he saved her and his name. No conversation is needed.