Their lips found peace in each other's lips when they tangled together and the ecstasy their heart felt was unexplainable

Taehyung heart win over his mind, he no longer can stop himself from wanting jungkook in a most innocent form.

Jungkook pushed his tongue inside taehyung to feel the warmness and smoothness of the divine beauty.

His hands slip behind taehyung to unhook the bra, taehyung body shiver and he grasp jungkook head and deepened the kiss.

Jungkook throw taehyung shapewear on the floor, jungkook tear his own shirt and pull taehyung body to pressed against him and..

He get goosebumps all over his body when taehyung smooth Squeezy chest brushed against his rigid chest without any barrier, he tightly clutch taehyung thigh and pick him up on his waist.

Eating and slurping each other mouth like they were hungry since ages

Taehyung moan under jungkook mouth, jungkook turned his head other way and kiss taehyung with deeply..

Taehyung breath inside jungkook mouth when he felt he's out of breath. He didn't want to detach his lips but jungkook takes his lips back so that taehyung can breath.

Both attached their forehead and breath heavily..

"You're wet" Jungkook says while breathing hard.

Taehyung bite his lips and just nodded his head.

"I don't know what it is about you that makes me want you so badly and crazily" Jungkook breathe out huskily.

"You gave my best friend your phone number" Jungkook rasped near taehyung ears.

"Are you jealous?" Taehyung ask.

"Not jealous baby I was pissed" Jungkook says and slam taehyung on the wall roughly enough to not hurt him and devoured the crook of taehyung.

He mouthed taehyung neck with the intention of leaving lot's of blotches which will never erase.

Taehyung hands curl on jungkook locks and he tilt his head to give more access to jungkook.