Chapter 3 Infected Persons

Start from the beginning

Once he tried to go to the market to buy some livestock blood, but Mu Xiaowan just drank a sip, he was bloody, showing the same loss of control as other infected people.

His own blood is the only thing keeping her sane.

Therefore, in the past three years, Xiao Chen did not let out less blood...

It is also for this reason that he was once a good talent, and now the Force is far from reaching the awakening standard.

Look at the pathetic eyes Mu Xiao Wan, Xiao Chen got up.

"I'll go get some more."

Three years, Mu Xiaowan's strength is growing, although I do not know how to compare with the real awakening, but just a few gangbangers, she can easily kill.

If it is not afraid of making noise, attracting law enforcement or other infected people, Xiao Chen let her hand just now.

But so, too, was the amount she ate.

Xiao Chen casually took a few bites of food, drank a big mouthful of water, and then carried the bowl ready to enter the kitchen and put some blood.

"No, you look terrible. Eat some food first."

Cold little hands, holding Xiao Chen's arm, Mu small Wan eyes with stubborn.

"It's okay... I'm in good health."

Xiao Chen just want to comfort mu Xiao Wan, eyes swept to the ground of the white cloth, the pupil is slightly contracted.

"This is..."

Only see, on the white cloth, floating four faint green clusters of light, like a ghost fire floating there.

Mu XiaoWan also look back, however, she was a blank face, in her eyes, the white cloth or the white cloth, without any strange.

"What are you looking at?"

"Strange."

Xiao Chen is also the first time encountered this situation, just walked over, in the distance from the light group about half a meter, the light group seems to find the organization, have adsorbed in Xiao Chen's hands.

A faint cool touch came, the green light gradually disappeared, and then four fingernail-sized light green crystals appeared in Xiao Chen's hands.

"What is this?"

Xiao Chen did not have time to react, but he heard the breathing sound of his sister around him suddenly rough up, and his eyes stared closely at the four crystals.

"You want to eat?"

Xiao Chen was surprised.

Mu Xiaowan nodded heavily, however, she restrained the idea of reaching out, pursed her mouth and looked at Xiao Chen.

For three years, Xiao Chen searched for various things as a substitute for blood, but none succeeded.

This was the first time Mu Xiaowan was interested in anything other than blood.

"Try it, then. Hey, don't eat it all."

In Xiaochen's words to stop, Mu Xiaowan ate two pieces, and then... had a big hiccup.

"This? "

Xiao Chen a face of astonishment, these two fingernail-sized things, can let this girl eat?

"Brother, where did you get that nice stuff? It took so long."

Mu Xiao Wan also excited, she has not experienced the feeling of being full for a long time.

Xiao Chen looked at the remaining two green crystals and fell into deep thought. This thing was extracted from the bodies, but obviously, Mu Xiaowen could not see the green light before.

Perhaps, this is their own awakening technique?

Every awakened person will have special awakening skills, but they are still far from becoming awakened.

Xiao Chen suddenly thought of the burning feeling in his body when he started killing people before, and the sound of something breaking in the Dantian.

Maybe that's when the change came.

Although there are such doubts, Xiao Chen still decided not to think about how it came to be, the most important thing is how to use this thing.

"If we can extract this crystal from a corpse, then at least we won't have to bleed anymore."

Xiao Chen picked up a green crystal, concentrated his mind and looked at it carefully.

"I wonder if I can use it?"

Xiao Chen subconsciously aroused the Force, sucking it as the raw stone, and the next second, a strange scene appeared.

The green crystal, slowly vaporized, along Xiao Chen's skin, into his body.

"Huh?"

A warm stream of heat poured into Xiao Chen's body, a feeling he was very familiar with, which was the performance of the Force ascension!

At this moment, Xiao Chen also some not calm.

He could not afford to buy raw stone, and for three years, he could only rely on picking up pieces of raw stone dropped by others to raise, but the effect was very poor.

Therefore, he has almost given up becoming an awakened person, only looking forward to finding a job, living with Mu Xiaowan, and continuing to look for his missing father.

Now it seemed as if a new path lay before him.