♬ 3 - Night of the Living Virus

Start from the beginning

"Duh. We're gonna take pictures of ourselves having fun and send them to the girls we didn't invite" Stephanie smirks "I actually envy those girls for not having to spend the night with her" McKayla whispers to Caitlin "I agree" Caitlin whispers back

Adam and Chase walk in from the kitchen.

"Hello, ladies. May I offer you a healthy and delicious snack?" Chase says in a over-sized sweatshirt and holding a bowl of appetizers.

McKayla looks at him, she frowns "oh come on" McKayla says to herself realizing the trick.

"Ugh. I don't feel so good" Chase says, Chase's arm emerges from hole in his over-sized sweatshirt, covered in red paint and Adam screams.

He hides behind Caitlin "It's alive! It's coming out of his chest!" Adam says "Adam, we've been over this. It's a prank! I don't really have three arms!" Chase says, McKayla shakes her head and crosses her arms "I know, but it looks so real!" Adam looks at Caitlin.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

In the kitchen

Adam and Chase run in, holding a bag of flour and a camera.

"Hey there, fellas. Whatcha doing?" Tasha suddenly appears "Uh, well, we're not gonna throw this flour on the girls and take their picture" Adam says

"Yeah, we're not doing that" Chase laughs strangely and Tasha points to the door. They both back out of the room.

Tasha goes to the girls "What's going on here?" Tasha ask "Stephanie's deciding which of my clothes are cute enough for her to wear" Bree says.

"Cute. Boring. Soccer mom. Yard sale. Ugh. Who died and gave you this?" Stephanie says, McKayla You don't even want to hear Stephanie talk, she keeps her headphones on the whole time.

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to give her all your clothes" Tasha says "She's just borrowing them" Bree says "No, she's not, right?" Caitlin tells McKayla "what?" McKayla takes off her headphones, Caitlin rolls her eyes.

Adam and Chase sneak back in.

"Okay, be really quiet. Now, the best prank is always the one that you don't expect" Chase says "Got it!" Adam grabs flour out of the bag and throws it on Chase's face, then takes his photo.

Chase spits out flour "Why would you do this to me?!" Chase ask " 'Cause you didn't expect it!" Adam shows Chase the photo he took.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

McKayla gets tired of Stephanie and goes to the room where they left their sleeping bags.

She hears someone laughing and calmly approaches the door. She sees Adam leaving the room, but continues to hear someone laughing.

She looks into the room and sees Chase holding an ant farm and approaching the sleeping bags.

She leans against the door and crosses her arms "What are you doing?" McKayla asks, Chase jumps in fright and almost drops the ant farm.

"No- Nothing!" Chase hides the ants and looks at her, laughing nervously.

"Another prank?" McKayla raises her eyebrow, Chase scoffs "No" Chase chuckles nervously "Oh come on, do you think I'm stupid?" McKayla says, approaching.