"Um...that woman I slept with she got pregnant and she lost the baby." I tell her without hesitation. I always thought if I was going to tell anyone about that it would be Lizzie. In fact I almost did I flew to LA only to find out she Boyd were together. So after that this painful secret has been buried deep down.

"Oh E..." she trails off and rubs her thumb under my eyes telling me I started crying. I haven't cried about that since I held Scarlett while she broke down.

"It was a long time ago. Just haven't thought about it in a while. When it comes to the day it happens I take a couple days to myself no matter what I'm doing. Luckily it happened during the off season so I can do that."

I am rubbing my hand on her belly subconsciously. "Is that why you wanted me to be resting a lot during the first trimester and why we went to the doctors more than necessary?"

"Yes, I made Margot do it too but she doesn't know about this. You are the first person I've told."  I look back into her green irises they always seem to calm me. She leans in and places the softest kiss on my lips.

"Is everything set for the gender reveal party tomorrow?" I ask wanting to change the subject. She nods noticing my need for the change.

"Yes, MK has it all set up at the downstairs since you somehow found a place with an indoor basketball court. You will be dunking the ball with the powder in it."

I smile and roll us over so I'm on top of her. I move down so my face is lined up with her bump and I kiss it. "I hope you're a little girl so I have little Lizzie." I hear her giggle but she brushes my hair off my face.

"I hope we have a little boy so I can have my little Easton." I smile and crawl back up her body and we go for round two.

Next day...

Lizzie and I picked up Spencer before heading to the basketball court. She is so excited to know if she is having a little brother or sister.

"I wish my mom was here." I hear Lizzie say and I have to put on my best acting because I flew Jarnie out last night to surprise Lizzie. We get inside and Spencer runs in to find her Auntie MK. Then Lizzie gasps seeing her mom standing by the snack table.

"Mom! You came??" She asks looking at her in confusion.

"Easton flew me out to surprise you." She smiles over at me and pulls me in for a hug. We barely separate when Lizzie pulls me in for a hug and a big kiss. I have to pull away from her and I know my cheeks are red.

I let Lizzie and her mom catch up while I help with the rest of the set up. Finally guests start showing up and I noticed some of my friends from the team and their girlfriends and wives show up.

Then I notice some of the marvel actors showing up. I start to worry that she will show up but once it gets closer to eating she hasn't shown I calm down.

I finish eating and Spencer runs over to me and I pick her up. "Daddy! Black Widow is here!" My heart drops I look around then I see her talking to Lizzie.

"Fuck..." I whisper but my daughter hears. "Daddy! That's a bad word!"

"Sorry Sweetheart."

"Can we go meet her!?" She asks excitedly.

I'm still staring at Lizzie and Scarlett talking. She wouldn't have come if she knew I was the father. Lizzie must not have told her. Then I see them both look at me as Lizzie points smiling. I see Scarlett's smile fall immediately. But she hides it quickly when Lizzie calls me over.

Still with Spencer in my arms I walk over to them. When we get closer Spencer tries to wriggle free, "Daddy! I want down." I let her down as she runs the rest of the way.