Imagine 32: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 3/Finale)

Start from the beginning

By now, Alastor's eyes are completely widened, the papers in his hands dropping to the floor, making a shuffling sound as they slide across the flooring before becoming motionless between the two of you.

Your head shakes out of embarrassment, cheeks turning a bright red. "Oh my god, oh shit...I-I'm sorry, I really, really didn't mean to say that."

"Y/N--"

You turn away. "Just forget what I said, please. I shouldn't have ever said that."

"Y/N, wait a moment--"

You don't hear him, for by the time he speaks, you speedwalk out of the door and shut it behind you, before running down the steps two at a time, your heart pounding out of embarrassment and your cheeks aflame.

Meanwhile...Alastor simply stands alone in his tower, completely stunned to silence from your words and...feeling somewhat pleased to hear you speak your truth.
Of course, he's had many who's claimed that they love him, though your claim sounded much more...real, genuine.

And he can't deny that he too, feels something for you. He's felt it since the moment he met you three months ago, though to keep his reputation in check--and foreign to such emotions--he's kept his lips zipped shut.

But right now...

He grabs his coat, quickly slipping it on as he walks out of his tower. It's time to step out of his usual day to day comfort zone and confront this newfound feeling building inside for him.
Time to reach out and touch, instead of reaching out to kill.
And what better way to experience such new things then with someone who he considers his friend/crush?

Alastor scours the hotel rooms and lobby for quite some time, before his eyes catch sight of you leaning against a balcony, staring up at Hell's night filled sky, while mumbling words to yourself that sound like stupid, idiot, what were you thinking?

Alastor's smile softens, before he places his hand on the doorway wall beside him. How to properly approach this...and how to not fail...those are the questions in his head.
As of right now, you haven't noticed him yet, giving him just enough time to think of a plan.

Bringing two fingers to his chin, he thinks for a moment, his eyes catching sight of the dazzling stars above him...and taking note just how lovely you look in Hell's moonlight.
His cheeks grow warm, as his posture straightens a bit more, and he sings softly.

🎶"My dearest friend, if you don't mind..."🎶 he takes a step closer, 🎶"I'd like to join you by your side. Where we can gaze into the stars..."🎶

He comes to your side, turning towards you while his hand gently caresses yours. Your eyes are widened while your lips are parted, as you stare up at him in shock. Shocked at the fact he found you...and shocked because he's not...judging you or your feelings. He's...accepting them.

You gulp, and Alastor allows a little chuckle to escape his lips as he continues to sing.

🎶"And sit together...now and forever..."🎶 he raises your hand to his face, 🎶"for it is plain, as anyone can see..."🎶

He then gently cups your face, brushing his thumbs against your cheekbones, his singing dropping to a soft spoken whisper.
🎶"We're simply meant to be..."🎶

Your breath hitches, waves of relief and shock hitting you in the chest without mercy. "Wha...what?"

Alastor chuckles. "Darling, allow me to assure you that your feelings are not one-sided, for I too, return the exact same feelings," his smile widens, "I confess, you've captured my interest since the moment I laid eyes on you. And...hearing your angelic voice only sealed the deal for me."

"Now, I'm afraid that an afterlife without you would be Hell--to my eyes," he snickers, "and so, since you are on the same level with me, is it appropriate for me to ask if you would be mine? Not simply as a business partner or even a friend but...maybe on a more...romantic level? Of course, you can deny this, and we can continue as friends. Although--"

He stops talking, eyes widening as his right cheek feels the sudden gentle caress of your lips. A kiss...on his cheek. His first kiss on the cheek from a woman that wasn't his mother.
His cheek feels warm, as he raises a hesitant hand to graze where he felt your lips, and you can heart the growing of static.

Not in an angry way...but in a bashful, blushing way.
You smile softly. "I'd love to be with you, Alastor," you respond, shyly, like a girl confronting her crush.

Alastor's eyes flicker with the look of joy, as he feels excitement flood his chest at the sudden realization that you are accepting him.
With eagerness, he picks you up and spins you happily, which causes laughter to escape your lips.

"Wonderful! Darling, you've just made me the happiest demon in all of Hell!" he sets you down, clasping your hand within his, before tugging you to follow him. "Let us go and celebrate! I know just the place for the one who captured my heart."

You giggle, following Alastor with a pep in your step, the realization that you're actually happy and...in love with someone who in return is happy with you, and loves you back.
Strange, isn't it? It seems only a few days ago you were secretly hiding in the basement of Valentino's house listening to Alastor's radio show with awe and admiration.

Only to be here now...Alastor's hand within yours, as you are now his offical partner, his lover.
What a twist of fate...one you definitely won't let slip away from you, and one you won't give up without a fight.

Alastor is yours, and you are his.
Now, until the last day of Hell.

THANKS FOR READING! And thank you for reaching the end of this book :)
The goodbye has come, and this story will now be marked as COMPLETED.
It's been quite the journey, but I've loved every insane minute of it.

Thank you all.