[Taehyung's attire for the party]

Those juicy perky ass, those deep backlash was making jungkook crazy. He doesn't wants others to see taehyung in this gown.

"What are you thinking" Taehyung ask, the way jungkook is looking at him is making him go weak on his knees.

"You'll hate me more if I tell you what I'm thinking right now" Jungkook rasped and smoke his cigarette in the air.

When taehyung get what jungkook meant his confidence get down and he strangely grasp his gown and step down from the stairs.

He thump on the floor while deliberately making sounds with his heels to annoy jungkook and says "how shameless a person can be"

Jungkook put his leg back on the floor and get up as he pick his ass up from the couch taehyung takes his step back and point his finger to jungkook.

"I'm telling you stop your mind from imagining those nasty things"

"How do you know what I'm thinking" Jungkook says.

Taehyung huffed and says "let's go"

"Stop"

"What" Taehyung scream.

"Change your clothes first I'm waiting here" Jungkook says and again take his previous seat.

"Excuse me" Taehyung says.

"I said you won't step into the party with this attire"

"Can I ask you, why?" Taehyung said and rest his hand around his chest.

Jungkook looks at him and without hesitate he confess "because you're looking gorgeous"

Taehyung didn't flatter his glare from jungkook and chuckle and without saying anything he turn back and stride towards the door.

But before he can reach the door jungkook comes in front of him like a shield and says "you know I really don't like when someone disobey me"

Taehyung smirk, he tip toed and place his hand on jungkook shoulder and whisper near his ears "And you said you like it whenever I go against your words"

Jungkook looks at him like what more things he said when he was drunk yesterday and why taehyung is looking more friendly with him today?

Taehyung dusted off the invisible dust from jungkook shoulder and nodded his head and while brushing his finger with jungkook Pinky's he walked out of the mansion.

............

Jungkook takes taehyung hand on his and made his hands curl around his bicep.

The situation is so fucking amazing that it's feeling like a dream a dream to jungkook.