Chapter 26: Hangover

TW: Profanity, Death (topic), Crime

Nick:

"Fuck. Ella!", I groaned.

Since she had fallen asleep during the ride back home I figured I'd carry her to our dorm. Yet while going upstairs she must've woken up and decided to bite me out of nowhere.

Once I commented she bit even harder into my neck. I will lie if I tell you that I didn't enjoy it.

She pulled away and smiled at me

My sweet little girl.

I was glad that I finally got her attention back. This whole week Ella was avoiding me for some reason.

I don't exactly know what I did. It all started when that Monday morning I told her that she was beautiful. But what had upset her about it?

I know for a fact that letting Sophia kiss me was an absolutely horrendous mistake but telling her that she's beautiful isn't wrong, right?

Speaking of Sophia. I still need to hide her body.

God if I said that out loud it would've sounded like a bad, cruel joke. But unfortunately it's not.

When Ella left I just snapped at her. I couldn't control my temper. And I just cut her throat open...

I know, I know. It's not the best way to kill somebody. Now I can't even make it look like an accident. But I'll figure it out. I'll just burry her deeply in the forest and I'll buy a ticket to Europe from her name.

Ugh this seems so amateur. I feel like a twerp.

Or... there's a better idea.

Apparently luck is on my side today since at the edge of the city they started building a new house. They should just have finished the cement foundation. All I need to do is to bury her body in the cement and nobody will ever find out.

I'll crack her passcode and will keep up with her friends. Just for a while. But I'll still order a ticket and will tell her friends about that vacation too.

And then I'll just stop replying and the work is done. The police will look for the body in Europe meanwhile it's been here all along.

Easy. I'm a genius.

Yet Sophia's body is still in my trunk. I'll have to do everything tonight. I hope that Ella won't get in the way. But I have an easy solution for this too.

I set Ella to her feet to open the door.

I carefully led her in.

After changing clothes and brushing teeth she sat on her bed and was about to lay down.

"Ella", I called her out.

"Hm?", she looked up at me.

"Take this pill. It'll help you sleep better", I told her.

It's not a lie. Just some melatonin. I only don't want her to know the reason why I'm giving her this pill.

"Okie", she smiled and took the pill.