Chapter 8: The man with a plan

TW: Profanity

Nick:

I got up without an alarm. It was around 7 a.m. and Ella's first lecture was an hour away.

I came up to her bed and watched her as she was sleeping peacefully. How can somebody look so perfect even while asleep, I thought.

"Good morning, Ella", I whispered.

Immediately Ella jumped up and sat herself on her bed looking for whatever woke her up.

"Ah. It's you.", she said blankly.

"Get ready. Your lecture is about to start"

"Here's another idea. How about you fuck off and mind your own business, dumbass", she seethed.

"Nope. It's either you get dressed or I help you", I smirked.

She laid down showing me that my sort of threat didn't bother her. So I took it that she agreed to me changing her clothes.

I got up to the woman and swooped her from the bed walking up to her closet.

"What the fuck?! Put me down!", she screamed.

"Only if you'll get dressed afterwards"

"Fine! Whatever"

I put her down and she started rumbling through her clothes looking for what to wear.

"You're one serious motherfucker, aren't you?", she said sarcastically.

"I don't play games, princess"

"Mhm", she only groaned in response.

She quickly changed her clothes. Soon she was standing in front of me looking up to my eyes. She's pretty short. What is she like 5'3, 5'4?

I noticed that she was becoming a bit impatient.

"Are you ready to leave?", I asked.

She nodded and I grabbed her wrist pulling her out of the room. She did pull back at thirst but as soon as we were far enough, away from the room she must've realized that there's no going back and just followed me obediently.

"How do you know where my lecture is?", she asked slipping her hand away from my grasp.

"I checked your schedule", I shrugged.

All she did in response was eye me in suspicion but soon enough she got distracted by the windows we passed.

When we were almost there I stopped which confused her a little and she stopped as well to look at me a questioningly.

"I have a little something for you", I said pulling a bottle of water out of my bag.

"I don't need water", she stated.

"It's just to keep your motivation going. Your mission for the day is to take a sip from the bottle each time you learn something new", I smiled.

"My mission?", she questioned crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well I guessed you are pretty bored of the lessons so I figured a little game might get you to focus", I replied calmly.

Ella wasn't eager to accept the bottle but after some time of contemplating she eventually took it.

I smiled at her and left to go to my own lectures as I hoped that my plan would work.

I didn't have a genius plan as I didn't know her well enough.

I don't know how to manipulate her into going to the lessons so I needed to come up with a simpler plan.

Of course you could say that my 'simpler plan' is a way of manipulating as well, but I don't know. I could do worse but, again, I'd have to know her better.