Chapter 4: The deal

TW: Profanity

Ella:

I stood there in the middle of my new dorm staring at the half naked man who had already been ruffling through his bag to find clothes.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", I asked finally breaking the really awkward silence.

"I could ask you the same", he answered with his sexy voice.

I watched his defined abs while I still had the chance to and followed him with my eyes while he reentered the bathroom.

Once he got out of there again, clothed, he stood in front of me crossing his arms over his chest looking down at me. He's pretty tall.

"Well?", he asked as if demanding an explanation.

"Well what?", I asked copying his gesture and crossing my arms as well.

"First you're hitting on me in the hallway, then you're following me around the city now you're moving into my dorm room?", he listed.

"Hah. Me following you? How the fuck was I supposed to follow you to the places where I arrived first?", I argued raising my tone slightly.

He raised a brow at me thinking for some time.

"And by the way I didn't choose to live with you particularly. You were the one creeping me out this week", I added and he laughed.

"Are you implying that I am the creepy stalker in this situation", he smirked.

"Well, yes", I simply stated.

"Funny"

"What's so funny about it, hot stuff?", I questioned him.

He narrowed his eyes in disgust when he heard that nickname. Guess I should be known already for making nicknames that everybody hates.

"Please just call me Nick", he muttered putting his fingers on the bridge of his nose.

"No thanks. I think I'm good", I mocked him.

"You know when somebody tells you their name it's polite to tell them yours", he spoke putting his hand back to his chest.

"You're so desperate", I teased.

I assumed he had enough of this conversation, because right afterwards he left the dorm. I didn't even get a goodbye from him.

Now I'm left alone again. I'm bored. I should follow him. That's a great idea.

I speed-walked out of our dorm room and followed my new roommate.

"So... Where are you going?", I asked as I caught up to him.

"None of your business", he replied pretty coldly.

"Yeesh. Why so cold?", I asked.

"To think that you called me desperate", he spoke.

"Oh come on, brownie, just tell me", I almost begged. Did I just call him fucking brownie?

He looked at me from the corner of his eye once he heard his new nickname and I felt a new amount of embarrassment drop on me.

I realised that we were heading to the car park.

"You own a car?", I asked.

"Why do you care?", he seethed.

"Genuine curiosity, jeez", I muttered.

"I do", he finally answered my question.

"Cool. Alright I'd rather go home now so ba-bye", I excused myself and left him.