Chapter 2: Nick

TW: Profanity, Sex (mentioned as a topic)

Ella:

"What the fuck, Ella?", a familiar voice asked me on the phone. He was surprisingly calm, though he couldn't hide his frustration.

"Good morning to you too, Malfoy.", I replied sarcastically, tapping the space button on my laptop to put my show on hold.

"First of all, stop calling me this stupid name of yours. I told you several times that I hated it. Second of all I called to talk about the bullshit you put me through yesterday.", the man on the other side seethed.

To be honest Draco Malfoy was the perfect nickname for the guy. Not only did he look like the blonde motherfucker he also acted like him pretty often. Not that he wanted to but I couldn't miss the resemblance.

"You need to be more precise. What bullshit are we talking about exactly?", I asked ignoring the first part about his silly nickname.

"I don't know where should I start-"

"Explain chronologically", I cut him off before he could start his monologue that I was not willing to listen to.

In response he groaned but continued talking afterwards.

"Right. So at lunch I called you to invite you on a date-"

"Mhm", I hummed only partially listening.

"But in the afternoon you called me back to ditch our plans as you, quote, 'didn't feel like going out' that day-"

"Correct", I sort of agreed with him.

"Then suddenly around midnight I get a call from you, thinking that you're in trouble being panicked about you and all, only to find out that you're in the club and want me to tag along-"

"Yep", I kept speaking in between his short brakes.

"Yet you immediately excused yourself after inviting me because you, again quote, 'found somebody better'.", he said in an explaining tone and waited then for a response.

"Oh right I forgot about that part", I said mindlessly.

"I think you owe me an explanation here. Like, who the fuck was supposed to be the 'better' one and what the fuck did you then do?", he asked in a commanding tone.

I rolled my eyes and thought about how to tell him the truth without getting in trouble. I then realised that I didn't care and just told him what had happened.

"Yeah, well I just made out with the guy", I calmly replied.

"Ella. What. the fuck?", the guy seemed to be sort of disappointed, "and you're telling me this just like that? Like it's a common practise in your life?"

"Yeah, whatever. I'm getting bored of you so I'm breaking up.", I replied annoyed to my already Ex-boyfriend. To be honest I don't even remember his name. I just always called him either 'Malfoy' or 'babe'/'baby'.

"Fuck you, Ella. I was getting sick of your behaviour anyways. The only thing great about this relationship was our Sex", he said wanting to have the last word.

"Yeah, no. Can't say the same. Byeee", I replied while immediately ending the call being satisfied by the fact that now I had the last word.

Although the last part was sort of a lie. I did like our Sex. But there is no way in hell I'm going through his bullshit just for the great intimacy we had.

Just as I wanted to continue watching Netflix another call distracted me. I was getting annoyed as I thought it was Malfoy calling me again but sighed in relief as the name that popped up on the screen read 'Christelle'.