||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ahh.hh" ayushree yelled at his sudden movement. Abhyant let her time to adjust , when he felt her relaxing around him . He started move inside her roughly, thrusting deeply with each powerful motion, Ayushree's initial pain soon gave way to overwhelming pleasure.

"Ah..mm abhi.."She arched her back, meeting his thrusts with eager moans of pleasure, her nails digging into his back as she held onto him tightly.

"Fuck baby..ahh..so responsive" Abhyant's movements became more urgent, his desire driving him to push her to the brink of ecstasy. That's what he loves being inside her without any barrier.
With each thrust, he plunged deeper, his rhythm becoming more primal and instinctual as they moved together in a passionate dance of desire.
As their bodies rocked against the wall, the heat of
their passion igniting the air around them, Ayushree surrendered herself fully to the pleasure coursing through her veins. Her moans grew louder, mingling.with Abhyant's own primal grunts of satisfaction as they lost themselves in the intensity of their shared desire.
As they reached the peak of their pleasure together, their cries of release echoed off the walls, a testament to the depth of their love and desire for one another.

*****************************
VaanYa room:

Vivaan was checking something on his laptop, until something clicked inside his mind . He immediately took the doctors and nurses list who were appointed for Amit and gave a look to them .

He quickly the called the incharge doctor and talked for sometime. And he got to know who was behind Amit death .

"So it's her who killed Amit!!" Vivaan said with smrik and quickly messaged his brothers about the real culprit.

**********************************
Dinning area:

Singhania breakfast table, the morning air was heavy with silence. Priyanka bus and Megha were having her breakfast in her room . Suddenly, the butler entered, bearing a bouquet of flowers, catching Vivaan's eye. With a swift motion, he intercepted the bouquet from the butler's grasp.

"Who sent it, Vivaan?" Meera inquired, her curiosity piqued by the unexpected delivery.

"I don't know, Mom. There's no clue of the sender," Vivaan replied, scrutinizing the bouquet for any hint of its origin.

"It's addressed to Mrs. Singhania," Vivaan announced, further perplexing the family.

"Which Mrs. Singhania? We have not one, but six Mrs. Singhania" Karishma remarked In confusion.

" It must be someone's prank ,Just throw it away," Shlok interjected, his voice devoid of emotion. Vivaan was about to comply when he noticed something unusual among the flowers-a dead
butterfly. His mind filled with questions, he handed the bouquet back to the butler before returning to his seat to resume his breakfast. The presence of the dead butterfly lingered in his thoughts. Who sent the bouquet? And why he kept the dead butterfly inside it ? This questions were roaming inside his mind .

After having the breakfast everyone left for their work.

****************************
Rajput mansion:

Vikram was pacing around the study room when a his spy came . He was eagerly waiting to know about his whereabouts but don't where that bloody shashvat singhania took him .

"Sir , we tried everything in hand but we can't able to find mam or anything related to her location" his spy said and vikram who heard this quickly took the gun and shoot the spy .

"Where are you butterfly!! Where did that bastard took you!!!" Vikram yelled while throwing the things from his table angrily.

Anamika who saw this felt satisfied, that what she wants a crying and helpless vikram singh rajput.