Alian Invasion

Ok Love interest vote is over

And the winner is...

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman-6Power girl-4Batgirl-0____________________________________________

Wonder Woman-6
Power girl-4
Batgirl-0
____________________________________________

Y/N was currently sitting in a chair as Black Canary has left to investigate the 'other person' he sensed appear.

This has been a thing he's been working on for a while now since he and the Hulk have discovered that if they concentrate hard enough without any real interruptions they can sense other people, at least if they've met them before to some degree.

He even once found the Abomination and Betty with this power.

Turns out that channeling a bit of the dark magic energy he gained a few years back can give some of his senses rather unique abilities.

Still the exact range of this ability is incredibly limited from what they've tested when it comes to looking for people, the farthest was only 300 miles until things got changeling, locations not so hard oddly enough.

As Y/N was looking around the lair some more the Hulk decided to finally speak up.

Hulk:HULK STILL HUNGRY

You:Yeah I know big guy, so am i

After looking at the display case of what looked like a spare suit for the Green Arrow and a few variants of it, two of which looked red and a white version of Black Canary's outfit and another one that looked more conservative he heard several pairs of footsteps coming down the stairs.

Hulk:BLONDE GIRL AND GREEN ARROW MAN BACK. HULK WANT'S TO SMASH GREEN ARROW MAN

You:No arguments here...

Y/N said as Green Arrow and Black Canary appeared

Black Canary:Who are you talking to...?

You:Sorry, sometimes... the other Guy has something to say

GA:The other guy, as in the thing you turn into?

Y/N heard the Hulk growl inside of his mind before he appeared behind the unawares duo and glared at the green hooded archer.

You:He really doesn't like it when you call him a 'thing'

Black Canary:Ignore him. We actually might need your help on something, if you're interested that is

Y/N:What do you need me to do?

As Black Canary was about to answer Green Arrow beat her to the punch

GA:A friend of ours just fought an alien that was trying to place some kind of device in his city. When he came here to tell us and more or less brag about it, our police scanners picked up an unknown individual matching the description of the alien encountered earlier. We were hoping to see if you might recognize this thing as they might also exists in your world.