HULK SMASH BAD MAN!!!

We come to find Dr. Y/N Banner currently aiding a community of people who are suffering from a mild disease outbreak.

The disease itself wasn't the real issue as long as there's a fairly good doctor around to help, but sadly doctors of that nature are rare in this part of Africa.

The main reason it's so hard for people to find any sort of medical help has to do with the local warlord who has made the surrounding area his own personal kingdom.

And his men have been known to take any sort of medical supplies from the local communities along with food, water, and on some tragic occasion's women.

Y/N had arrived mainly by walking from the nearby city in a random direction and he happened to stumble across a few children who were playing what looked like soccer.

Long story short one of the kids happened to speak some pretty decent English from a Christian missionary that was passing through a few months ago and told him how there was a sickness spreading.

After hearing what the symptoms were, Y/N was relieved that while pretty serious, the outbreak was a disease that he could help with.

So now we find Y/N who is currently in the middle of talking to what he has assumed is the leader about the current situation with the little girl who he has come to learn is named Adia who was translating for him.

Village leader:Hatuna dawa za kutosha kwa kila mtu. Vita ndani ambaye anajiita claw imechukua kile kidogo tulikuwa na askari wake

(We don't have enough medicine for everyone. The war inside who calls himself claw has taken what little we had with his soldiers)

Adia:He said that the local war lord named Claw has had his men take our medicine

Y/N had a small frown at that information. He was able to help stop the sickness that has been bothering the people here with the help of some of the locals but the people already sick needed actual medicine of a specific type.

Which was currently from what he's been told is in the possession of this Claw character.

You:Ask him where this man's compound is located I have a few ideas on how to get medicine back but I need to know where it is and what this 'Claw' guy has in terms of manpower and equipment

Adia nodded and translated the request to the village leader. The man looked a bit concerned at what was being asked.

Village leader:Mtu ni karibu nusu siku kutembea kutoka hapa upande wa mashariki. mtu wake kwa kawaida kuja katika magari kadhaa wapatao kumi na ni silaha na silaha moja kwa moja. Nadhani wanaweza kuwa wachache kadhaa zaidi katika jumla.

(One is about half a day's walk from here on the east side. His person usually comes in several cars about ten and is armed with automatic weapons. I think there may be a few more in total.)

Adia:He says that the compound is half a days walk to the east. 10 Men with weapons will come sometimes in several vehicles and that there might be several dozen more men inside the compound itself.

Y/N absorbed this information and pondered on how he could use it to his and these people's advantage. Hulk already had an idea.

Hulk:LET HULK OUT SO HULK CAN SMASH BAD MEN!

You (In head):Lets first get a look at this place before we go and start smashing things. I don't want to cause any more damage than this Claw guy and his goons already have

Before he could think any further the three of them heard what sounded like several trucks approaching.

The village leader and Adia looked scared