40

daphne

he took me to his cabin that i've been to before. i love this place.

i woke up early this morning and took a walk in the forest. the sun had started to shine and birds were singing. i found a big stone and sat down on it.

being here is good for me. but i'll never tell aiden that.

"there you are." he says and i give him a small smile.

"can i join you?" he asks and nods his head to the stone i'm on.

"sure." i nod.

it's quiet for a while and i'm thankful for that. there aren't really much more to be said.

"you found my favorite spot." he says and i chuckle.

"well it was easy to find."

"that's true."

"i've always been so jealous that you guys have your own cabin."

"yeah it's pretty amazing. not to brag or anything." he says and i lightly push him to the side as he laughs.

"but it's nice here, yeah. i brought some marshmallows and crackers and chocolate if we wanted to make s'mores by the fireplace some night." he says and a light blush coats his cheeks.

"that's nice." i smile at him and he has a relieved look on his face.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"no mine's burning." i yell in panic and aiden laughs.

"here have mine." he says and gives me his perfectly grilled marshmallow.

"thanks." i say and place my marshmallow on my cracker, and a chocolate bite on it and then another cracker on top.

i moan at the good taste of the sweetness and saltiness and the soft and crunchy texture.

aiden looks at me and i blush.

"you uh have...some marshmallow under your lip."

i try to wipe it away but he helps me. his thumb slowly wipes under my bottom lip and then sucks it of his thumb.

i gulp and he goes back to touching my lip with his thumb. he lightly grabs my throat and pulls me closer.

he breaths so slowly as he carefully watches my face. looking for any sign of rejection.

i place my lips on his and let my arms circle around his neck. he pulls me closer by placing his big hands on my back and kisses me deeply. my hand play with his hair and he groans.

i pull away and touch my lips. instant regret.

i quickly leave and ignore his calls for me.

ੈ✩‧₊˚