14

daphne

"okay i want all the details." i say as soon as sophia closes the door to her room.

"he was amazing. oh my gosh. he prepared dinner and he was so gentle with everything."

"and in bed?" i ask and raise my eyebrows.

she blushes and looks away.

"so good. i can't think about anything else. i thought my scenarios during class was good, but this is different." she says and sighs happily.

i chuckle as i look at my best friend.

"and you?" she asks

"what about me?"

"what did you do during the weekend?"

"just chilling, watched some movies." i nod.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

when i walk in the hallway i start to  hear a lot of noise from people talking.

i scrunch my eyebrows and walk further, closer to where everyone else is.

i gasp as i see alex.

with a black eye and a broken nose.

my eyes suddenly meet aiden's and we keep eye contact.

why isn't he shocked? his best friend just got hu-

wait a second.

my eyes widen and i try to walk over to him but he walks away.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

after class i find him in the library and i walk over to him. he sits at a table in the corner, without anyone else there.

"hey." i say and take a seat beside him.

"oh, you." he mutters.

"yeah me."

"what's up?" he asks and crosses his arms.

"did you do it?" i ask.

"do what?"

"beat alex up?" i whisper.

he chuckles.

"you really think i'd do that for you. you're so full of yourself. i fucked you a couple of times and now you thinks there's more between us." he says and my shocked eyes meets his cold stare.

i scoff and get up.

"should've figured you're just like alex and josh." i mutter and leave.

was it really that weird of me to assume that he's so that?

ੈ✩‧₊˚