29

daphne

i sway drunkenly as music blasts in the speaker.

i stumble over to a couch and i sigh as i close my eyes. i feel someone sit beside me and i look to my right.

"hey. you okay?" the guy asks me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"yeah i guess. a bit bored."

"wanna do something fun then?" he smirks.

"no thanks." i scoff and leave.

i'm on the dance floor again when i grab my phone and look through my notifications.

unknown number: looks like someone has fun at the party

unknown number: and i'm not talking about you

i furrow my eyebrows and see that the number has sent a photo on the bathroom door.

what the fuck?

i'm too curious to ignore this and walk up the stairs. i walk past all the people and open the door slightly.

it's dark and the music is too loud so i open a bit more.

i hear skin slapping and moans and my eyes see leah holding on to aiden as he pounds into her. she's up against the wall and i gasp.

leah's eyes widen and i quickly leave.

i feel like throwing up.

and cry.

and scream.

why does this hurt so much?

i get back to the living room and see the guy from the couch.

i walk up to him and grab him by his shirt. he looks at me confused and i grab the back of his head and kiss him.

he stumbles back a bit but grabs my hips while kissing me back. the kiss gets sloppier and needier and without noticing i'm imagining it's aiden that i'm kissing.

"what the fuck are you doing? she's drunk you idiot." aiden yells and pulls me away from him.

"woah there, so am i." the guy laughs and aiden glares at him before pushing him away.

he looks at me and pulls me with him.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

it quiet in the car as aiden drives with and angry stare.

"so you're, with other guys?" he asks as he parks the car outside of my house.

"are you kidding me? you have a girlfriend, i wasn't the first one to end this agreement or whatever the fuck it was."

"she's not my girlfriend."

"oh really? you guys have an agreement like ours now? is that it?"

"what do you mean?"

"well you see, if want to be discreet, don't fuck with an unlocked door at a party where anyone can see." i yell and close the door loudly before walking into my house.

ੈ✩‧₊˚