🍋100 Degrees🍋

😈😈😈🍋🍋💦

WARNING: Extreme 🍋

WARNING: Extreme 🍋

°Oliver¶~

°You groaned in discomfort as you kept kicking the covers off of you, sweat running down your forehead. July. Too damn hot. And Oliver was in the kitchen, just scrolling through his phone without a shirt.

With a sigh, you took off your pyjama and slipped into a tank top and some shorts. The tank top hugged your warm body to every single curve.

Wagging your hand in front of your face to somewhat cool you down, you went downstairs and saw your boyfriends shirtless figure. Turning on the AC you went behind Oliver, who was sitting now on the couch, and wrapped your arms around his neck from behind before kissing it.

Oliver chuckled as he scrolled through his phone when he felt your warm lips against the back of his neck. He was oblivious of what you wore whatsoever, for now at least.

You stretched a bit before you went to the kitchen for one cold glass of water. "Hey can you get me one t-" Oliver turned around and that's where he froze, his face going redder than a strawberry.

He clapped his hands together in front of his mouth as his wide eyes stared and took in every single curve, muscle and biceps you always hid under all your long sleeved clothes.

As you put some ice cubes in your water you leaned against the counter and caught your boyfriend checking you out.

"You ok, Ver?" you raised a brow at his very flustered expression.

He took a deep breath before answering, a straight expression on his face, his eyes still wide and his face still red "Can we just talk about what the heck are you wearing right now?"

"why? You're shirtless." you pointed out.

"doesn't count." he snapped and you snickered.

"I'm being serious. You need to be aware that someone is currently getting hard hard." Oliver said, his expression not faltering.

You laughed at his comment as you sipped some of your water. "Oh yeah? And is that very specific someone looking at specific something?" you teased.

"I am looking at a whole ass buffet. You mother fucker hid THIS from me." Oliver said, gesturing at your well built and toned body.

"Someone hungry? This buffet ain't gonna eat itself." you wiggled your eyebrows suggestively. "Don't tempt me." he said, smirking, standing up and slowly approaching you.

You placed your glass of water in the sink as you sat on the counter, smirking as you took your lower lip between your teeth.

Once he was close enough, his hand firmly grasped your thigh, making you whimper as his pencil hand wrapped around your waist, its tip playing with the end of your tank top.

"we shouldn't be doing this now, it's literally 100 degrees outside." you said as he kissed your lips, feeling your hands grasp on his bare shoulders, his hand slowly slithered in your shorts.

"Changing your mind already? Oh I'm about to make it one hundred degrees." Oliver teased but some traces of seriousness laced in his voice through the kisses as his lips slowly slid down and nibbled on your neck.

You gasped out a moan as beads of sweat started slowly forming on your body from both heat of the moment and heat of the sun.

His hand grasped onto your bare inner thigh as his lips left hickeys on your neck. Your body trembled and quivered, feeling his thumb going higher to a very certain spot.

Oliver picked you up, his white hair falling over his shoulder slightly as he did so and carried you upstairs. Once he made it to your room, he tossed you on the bed and crawled on top of you.

He took a hold of both of your wrists and pinned them above your head. Feeling your body get hot, he sat on your torso where the end of the shirt and the rope of your shorts were.

His pencil hand traced a line from your chest to your stomach, tracing the lines of the shirt. He smirked as he left your hands lay above your head and he lifted the shirt up, his white head going right under it as his lips started nibbling against the skin on your abs, making you quiver more.

Your hands tightly gripped on the bedsheet above your head as you felt a certain warm and wet muscle meet and lick your skin. Your moans progressively became more audible as Oliver began to strip both your and his clothes off.

If he wants that buffet, he's getting it and nobody is gonna be there to stop him.

Word count: 784